Sign in to follow this  
Bonaparte

Happy New Year!

A very happy New Year from the Eurobricks staff to all our members, guests and employees of The LEGO Company!

gallery_822_11_22686.jpg

The year 2009 has been a good one for Eurobricks as we've seen our member base nearly double with 3399 new members joining our ranks, 229.153 post were made on our forums (that's 628 posts per day!), 11.388 new topics started (31 topics per day!), 25.930 personal messages send, we had 26.151.642 page views and 1.305.104 unique visitors.

The top 10 of our most popular forums (based on topic views) for 2009 is:

1. Trains and Town (including Train Tech)

2. Pirates forum

3. Star Wars (incl Watto's Junkjard)

4. LEGO General Discussion and News

5. Bionicle

6. LEGO Historic Themes

7. Minifig Customisation Workshop

8. LEGO Sci-Fi

9. LEGO Action Themes

10. LEGO Wargames and Mafia Games

There's a lot coming in 2010; a Bionicle replacement, several new licenses, some stunning new Star Wars sets, the Pirates exclusive imperial ship, etc! 2010 should shape up to be even bigger than 2009!

For best wishes, please use this topic.

- The Eurobricks Staff

Happy New Year everyone out there!!

Hope you all have a great time, and that the next year will be an awesome one.

I have a great feeling it will be anyway :wub:

Whats going on? Its only the 4pm here in England, Its nowhere near New Year?! :grin:

Happy New Year to everyone!

Thanks for making Eurobricks such a great community and I sincerely hope this will continue :thumbup: .

Happy New Year EB ! Thanks to the staff (and members) For making 2009 a great year on EB! But it's still 2009 here... :look:

We American's are the minority here.

Actually I just view it as everyone else lives in the future.

It's still 'yesterday' here too, but to everyone far enough to the east:

Happy New Year!

And my two favorite fora on Eurobricks (Trains & Town and Pirates) seem to be most popular among a lot of you! Thanks to the staff for managing the best and most comprehensive Lego-related website and I think we can all look forward to a good year, Lego-wise at least.

Happy New Year everyone!

Hopefully the number of visitors will double again this year :classic:

In the New-Zealand 'new year' topic there was some talking about time differences and it made me think..

I suddenly thought that time travelling is sort of possible because in some parts of the world, it's already 2010.

And people of those countries can travel to another country where it's still 2009! :sweet:

Well that was all, not very special but quite funny. Best wishes in 2010! (I don't know if people say 'best wishes' in English, but anyway :classic: )

Happy New Year to all the Eurocbricks memebers and to the LEGO community as a whole!

LuxorV

Happy new year to all! May your lego double like the visitors here. Oh and since no one said it yet. Happy 30 years of The empire strikes back. Well in a couple months but it's 2010 close enough. Oh and it's 12:30 here so to all you in the future send me some hover cars :tongue:

Happy New Year to all the Eurobricks community!

It's been a great year in here and I wish to all of you a happy and prosperous 2010 in every part of your life. :classic:

An extra great thanks to our great staff for running our favorite site! Thanks guys! :thumbup:

Keep Legoing in 2010! :wink:

Happy New Year to everybody and good luck, for the Lego-related stuff and for `real life`.

And also to those who can not wait to run to the shops to buy new sets! I`m on of them!

Happy New Year Eurobricks! Let this next year be filled with lots of spectacular MOC's, reviews, and discussions, and may the visitor count double! Here's to a new decade.