In the aftermath of the tragic Kaliphlin cival war, an embassy is setup in Mitgardia to promote trade between the two guilds for supplies valuable to the rebuilding efforts in Kaliphlin.

Edit: I have no idea why the photos from flickr are no longer showing, the flickr album can be found here https://www.flickr.c...157654967291508 I will redo the deeplinked images when time allows.

19131677030_6fe7776111_c.jpg

19313272822_4d96c450f0_c.jpg

18698689493_001f5e22af_c.jpg

19131614130_62a99c60f9_c.jpg

Edited by BrickCurve

That's a really cool build! I love every detail of it!

The water here looks particularly good! Nice rockwork too, and I like your use of the curved bars for stairs!

Nice work with the water !

That's a really cool build! I love every detail of it!

The water here looks particularly good! Nice rockwork too, and I like your use of the curved bars for stairs!

Nice! Probably my favourite build of yours yet!

Thanks everyone! The only thing that didn't work out here would have to be the amount of noise in some of the photos. (currently trialling adobe Lightroom)

My favorite MOC from you so far! Great work incorporating the old Castle panels, and the embassy layout looks good too :thumbup:

Neat use of the technic roof design :classic:

Very nice embassy BrickCurve, it seems like the Kaliphlinians know where should look for help! :wink: Excellent job on the water and rock-work, the building itself is also quite nice and the technic pin roof is great! :thumbup:

Good job on the embassy. The old castle walls actually look pretty good this way and the overall structure is nice even with so many colors. The water, rocks and small dock all look great. Of course the roof technique is cool too. Overall this is a fine composition. Good work!

Nice MOC! The multi-level nature of the structure is really cool as it gradually moves from the water up the rock.

My favorite MOC from you so far! Great work incorporating the old Castle panels, and the embassy layout looks good too :thumbup:

Neat use of the technic roof design :classic:

Very nice embassy BrickCurve, it seems like the Kaliphlinians know where should look for help! :wink: Excellent job on the water and rock-work, the building itself is also quite nice and the technic pin roof is great! :thumbup:

Good job on the embassy. The old castle walls actually look pretty good this way and the overall structure is nice even with so many colors. The water, rocks and small dock all look great. Of course the roof technique is cool too. Overall this is a fine composition. Good work!

Nice MOC! The multi-level nature of the structure is really cool as it gradually moves from the water up the rock.

Glad everyone liked it, now I just have to work out how to transport it from Melbourne to Canberra in one piece! :sceptic:

Edited by BrickCurve

Nice work! The water and the rockwork are great :thumbup:

Thanks! The rock works was probably the most time consuming aspect of the build, followed closely by the technic pin roof.