- Steve Thomas (Crew) - Team Leader

- Brakes (Crew)

- Greaseman (P)

- Hans Beckman (T)

- David Gaylord (T)

- Pete Smith (T)

avsteve.jpgavbrakes.jpgavgrease.jpg

avhans.jpgavdavid.jpgavpete.jpg

"Well, it seems the sun is beginning to set", Steve Thomas warns, "We might want to get started".

Steve asks the townies, "So, I heard someone mention a Train Engine Shed. Do you think that one of you guys can take us there. Perhaps we can locate some of our needed parts. Brakes and I have inspected the engine pretty closely".

This is what we think we're going to need:

- Johnson Rod

- T1 Vertical Drive Gear

- T1 Horizontal Drive Gear

- 1x4 Johnson Rod Bracket

Should we get going?

Requoting myself above again,

Geez, taking out from my pocket and it appeared to be a global miniature dictionary translator or whatever, :tongue:

I believed this gentleman is trying to said "I know where is the "Train Shed"! I will take you there. We should get going before it gets too dark."

In addition, I think this place give me the creeps, and I hope darkness doesn't fall on us too fast. :look:

Since im team leader..... :tongue:

I agree we should get going before dark.

Wheres the conducter?

Our Train Conductor, Max seemed to join Group 4.

Wheres the conducter?

Well, he clearly should have been with this group, it only makes sense that the conductor of the train would be interested in getting it running again, but I guess he's run off somewhere else.

That means that you're in charge. What do we do now? Don't make me take over, cause I'll do it, you know I will. :laugh:

That means that you're in charge. What do we do now? Don't make me take over, cause I'll do it, you know I will. :laugh:

Let our Stevie Wonder, lead us the way. First of all, we need that person over there whom speaks wierd language to lead us to the Train Shed.

We need a Johnson rod. Johnson ... rod. *giggles*

That's not funny. Let's get going. :hmpf_bad:

I am going to have a hard time understanding his "funny" humorous personality. :hmpf:

Let's get moving. I don't want to get myself caught in the midst of nowhere in the night.

:tongue:

Our Train Conductor, Max seemed to join Group 4.

Thats wierd. :wacko:

Well, he clearly should have been with this group, it only makes sense that the conductor of the train would be interested in getting it running again, but I guess he's run off somewhere else.

I know all about you and all your take overs! :tongue::laugh:

Let our Stevie Wonder, lead us the way. First of all, we need that person over there whom speaks wierd language to lead us to the Train Shed.

Brakes will be the Assistant-Leader incase I die or go insane from these strange people...... :wacko:

Also were's that crazy towns person who's supposed to be "leading the way" :look:

Some people never grow up...... :hmpf::tongue:

Some people never grow up...... :hmpf::tongue:

If only Dick Linguini was on our team! :laugh:

avgrease.jpg

So, Pete, you'r a pretty quiet guy. What do you do here in town. I love that classic red "Beat It" jacket, but do you always where a hard hat?

And Dave, that's an interesting uniform you've got there. Did you say you're a conductor?

Hans, who works in the Train Shed? I mean, normally you don't get to see trains that often, am I right? So Iwas wondering whether anyone lives there or not. :look:

By the way, why the other two citizens sound so quiet?

Hans, who works in the Train Shed? I mean, normally you don't get to see trains that often, am I right? So Iwas wondering whether anyone lives there or not. :look:

By the way, why the other two citizens sound so quiet?

Why does this town have a train that no one uses? Doesn't that seem a little odd, like the rest of this place?

Are we actually ever going to get anywhere? If the local idiots don't talk and we walk forever without arriving, I'm going to get mighty bored and start talking endlessly, rambling about nothing. Next thing you know, I'll be a local. :wacko:

Vell,no vone actually lives zere,though I do live near it.But zere izn't anyone else that works zere exzept me as var as I know.

The team of six arrive at an abandoned train engine shed. Opening the large unlocked doors, they enter cautiously... Hans flips a light switch as the windows have been boarded up allowing very little outside light to enter. Even with the light, visibility is very dim. Scattered parts lay along the floor as well as a number of tools used to repair various trains. "Doesn't look like this place has been used in 40 years", Steve says honestly...

12.jpg

*Cough**Hack*Zorry,its ze dust.I haven't been here for a while,so its gotten a bit,run down lately.*Crouchs down and looks under a table*Geez!There iz like,an inch of dust here!

Scattered parts lay along the floor as well as a number of tools used to repair various trains.

Ok, let's gather up what we need and get the hell out of here. I don't know a Johnson rod from a hole in the ground, so I'll just stand over here where it's safe and nothing can fall on me or bite me or stab me or anything. Right over here. :look:

Oh look, someone wrote a greeting up there on the window. GOT OOT? GUT EAT. EW. GET OUT. That's it, GET OUT. Get out what? :sceptic:

*Took out a small maglite from my pocket*

I have this maglite with me, while I am working on my brakes. The white beam is good enough to shine onto the ground. Careful where you are stepping. Hans, are you sure there is no one taking care of this place, like a security guard? This is a train maintaince facility. Shall we try and walk around this place first to give a general overview. Stick close to one another.

Hans, are you sure there is no one taking care of this place, like a security guard? This is a train maintaince facility.
Not zat I know of. Besides, it's not like anyone's trying to leave. *Begins rummaging in the parts* .

*Cough**Hack*Zorry,its ze dust.I haven't been here for a while,so its gotten a bit,run down lately.*Crouchs down and looks under a table*Geez!There iz like,an inch of dust here!

*coughs* Woah....maybe more like 50 years.... *looks at the 3 inches of dust on a table :look: *

Ok, let's gather up what we need and get the hell out of here. I don't know a Johnson rod from a hole in the ground, so I'll just stand over here where it's safe and nothing can fall on me or bite me or stab me or anything. Right over here. :look:

Oh look, someone wrote a greeting up there on the window. GOT OOT? GUT EAT. EW. GET OUT. That's it, GET OUT. Get out what? :sceptic:

Bite or stab? .....I guess theres probable some spiders and stuff in here... :look:

Dynamic Movement: Look for the parts we need

*Took out a small maglite from my pocket*

I have this maglite with me, while I am working on my brakes. The white beam is good enough to shine onto the ground. Careful where you are stepping. Hans, are you sure there is no one taking care of this place, like a security guard? This is a train maintaince facility. Shall we try and walk around this place first to give a general overview. Stick close to one another.

Who would want to come to this town to be a guard anyway? :look:

Not zat I know of. Besides, it's not like anyone's trying to leave. *Begins rummaging in the parts* .

Uhh....okay.....

Like someone else said, Why do you have a train shed but don't use it? Or even have a train? :look: