Alywin

More new products from Shop@Home (2009 later half)

As introduced by very resourceful LEGO fan whung in minifigs.net in Hong Kong ( Source: http://www.minifigs.net/forum/viewthread.p...ge=1&extra= post #13), there are more new products at Shop@Home on top of new Pirate Tic Tac Toe

852753 - Vintage Minifigure Collection Vol. 4

852753.jpg

- Included the 1st generation castle solider! Good to see the forestman and Santa Claus around also!

852747 - Pirate Battle Pack

852747.jpg

- Good for expanding your pirate population!

852748.jpg

852749.jpg

852750.jpg

852754.jpg

852745.jpg

Update by WhiteFang

Mentioned by whung below,

Let me add some words. These photos are obtained from LEGO shop@home cache.

They are not all available until this moment. But it is believed they will be available very soon.

Apart from above products, there are a few more accessory products found.

852741.jpg

852742.jpg

852744.jpg

Edited by WhiteFang
More new images added and title slightly adjusted

Glad to see that Forestmen are back !!!

It seems that the pirate line is the center of all the attention these days... one game and a battlepack !

These are all great news..

Thanks for the head up Alywin

Excellent Alywin! I am very excited, and happy, to see the Volume 4. It's indeed a great minifigs pack for Classic Castle and Classic Space collector. Those minifigs are really some of my favourite in there, especially the forestmen. :wub:

The Pirate battlepack is an interesting concept, but I couldn't see myself buying alot of this since there is the Pirate Captain and the Governer in it, and I couldn't want to have too many of them, but the gold chest and monkey are some nice accessories.

Thanks for sharing this with us! :thumbup:

Thanks for this information. I'm liking the gold bases and the minifigure collection! :wub: But what is the Pirate boat thing clearly made from paper? :look:

Greetings,

JD

A pirate Battle pack!!! And a Blacktron in The collection!! *huh**oh2*

The minifigure collection Blew me away, the old original Castle dude, a blacktron, KimT :tongue: , And a forestmen!The Blue space man was expected to be there.

But I love it all around.

I am a bit dissapointed with the Pirate Battle pack :hmpf_bad: Only 4 minis the tic tac toe would be better

Is it just me or does the pirate bank have a glow-in-the-dark squid?

woo! Blacktron here i come :P only had one Blacktron guy as a kid, now he will get some friends :tongue:

The pirate battle pack looks great. Still, another pack with already built minifigs (and a custom made container... doesn't that raise the price?)

As for MF4, I can't believe it, they also included the blue classic spaceman, making it 5/5. I can't find the topic "what should there be in the next MC", and can't remember my suggestion, but I have to say they did something great, with two of everyone's favs and something totally unexpected.

Wow, these new products are great!

I'm glad that the Vintage Minifigure Collections are being continued; I don't buy them, but it's nice to see them being made.

The Pirates battle pack is great, too. Now I have to decide which one to get (the battle pack, or the tic-tac-toe set). :tongue:

But I can see how huge Pirates fans won't like it, since it includes an admiral and Captain Brickbeard, which doesn't really make it a "battle pack".

The Pirate ship coin bank is cool, but it's made of cardboard. :sceptic:

It does look nice, though. :classic:

And computerbug, it looks like it has a trans-light blue squid. :oh:

The regular coin bank is nothing special, but still looks nice.

Those chrome gold 4 x 4 bricks look amazing. :wub:

I don't know why LEGO would say that they aren't going to have that many chrome items since they cost too much to make, then decide to make lots of chrome items for this year. :tongue:

Edited by ILikePi

The tic-tac-toe set is so much better in terms of fig selection than the battle pack. Battle pack sounds like you can buy loads of em to make armies, but the governor and pirate captain are not suited at all for that purpose. The lower and higher ranks are represented in way better proportions in the tic-tac-toe set, making this the actual battle pack in my opinion.

As for the minifig collection: I also don't buy 'em, but this one looks good: castle fans will be pleased, but...

WTM* is up with all the classic spacemen!?

* What the megabloks

I am glad that TLG is getting serious in the nostalgia department. The new stuff is good, but nothing beats vintage Lego. ( :pir-wub:) Plus, I'm happy that they're trying to re-mold Pirates into what it once was. I honestly think my heart stopped for a second when I saw that BP! :pir-grin::thumbup::pir-laugh:

Definitely getting the Minifig Collection (mainly for the Forestman and Santa :tongue: ).

Is there anything special with the last two chrome blocks, i.e. magnets? Seems kind of odd for TLG to just be selling 2 chrome blocks. :wacko:

The chrome gold bricks look sweet. :sweet: I hope they are just normal bricks though, in which case I will definitely want to get them.

It's nice to see a Blacktron 1 guy in the new classic minifig pack, but I'm sure it will be priced at $20 like the earlier ones and will be of no interest to me. I actually have a lot of Blacktron minifigs already, more than most other space themes, since the SP1 sets came with a bunch of them.

Let me add some words. These photos are obtained from LEGO shop@home cache.

They are not all available until this moment. But it is believed they will be available very soon.

Apart from above products, there are a few more accessory products found.

852741.jpg

852742.jpg

852744.jpg

It seems that the last two are related to Christmas.

Can anyone guess what is the first product (852741)?

I wonder if the Pirates battle pack suffers from the same ills as the troll and dwarf battle packs.

The first picture, whung, seems to be Holiday related as well (a candle of some sort, though it does look a bit "blocky").

It looks like the first picture (852741) is some kind of holiday candle with a flame on top....kind of weird looking though.

And speaking of weird, what is up with santa's face in the ornament pack??

Finn

10....who am I kidding...20 tic-tac-toes to go please! What's up with all these pirate minifigure sets...Lego is either doing really well in the minifigure area (or at least exploring how well they can do) WOW. I want some now!!!!!!

As introduced by very resourceful LEGO fan whung in minifigs.net in Hong Kong ( Source: http://www.minifigs.net/forum/viewthread.p...ge=1&extra= post #13), there are more new products at Shop@Home on top of new Pirate Tic Tac Toe

852747 - Pirate Battle Pack

852747.jpg

- Good for expanding your pirate population!

852750.jpg

Ye Gads! I must start saving my money so I can purchase some of these wonderful sets! :sweet:

I also don't see the point of including so many classic spacemen in these vintage packs either, since real collectors want spacemen with the real helmets. Might be good for getting new torsos if your gold has faded off though. And what's up with the castle guy's helmet? Would that be Old Grey or what? Hardly "vintage" if its MdStone. Besides, it should be easy for LEGO to produce Old Grey since they now use those colourless ABS pellets.

I agree with what people are saying about the battlepack; you can't have an army of admirals or whatever :laugh:

The coin bank looks cute and the gold magnets look a bit gimmicky, but they're chrome so no complaining.

Now the xmas stuff. I'm glad TLG is making more christmas-themed sets, it hasn't made anything except advent calendars for years.

The candle looks nice, except I think it should have been built out od round bricks. The candle is obviously an advent calendar, hence the numbers on the side. Take one off fo each day in December, and the candle burns down. Here's hoping they're printed :thumbup:

The second christmas set looks like a little present you'd send someone. Maybe that thing down the bottom is a christmas card to send it with?

And lastly, baubles. I wonder if they can be opened up, or if they come preassembled and sealed.

Edited by Whittleberry

Great!

I love the Minifigure Collection Sets, they are so great, but is it really volume 4? Which set has been volume 3? Is / was ist already in the stores?