15 members have voted

1. 1. Vote your opinion

• Poor
    • Below Average
    • Average
    • Above Average
    • Outstanding

indexed.gif

Having plenty of time on my hands this summer I did some reviews. Yes, I'm aware this has already been done, but I'll just do it once more. No harm there :sweet:

Set# 5615

Set title: The Knight

Price: 2.99 Euro / 3.49 USD

Pieces: 21 (yes a whole 21 bricks)

Release: 2007

The Box:

5615.jpg

A neat little box that has a great size for dropping into your shopping cart. For once TLG didn't shove the bricks into an oversized cardboard box :wink:;)

The Knight:

review1.jpg

This is a great minifig. Though he looks a little unsatisfied...might be because his head isn't put on "all the way". A great army builder fig. The only thing that I find a little annoying is that the "collar" isn't completely rounded. It looks too much like an animation and left-hand work.

The Weapon Rack:

review2.jpg

YES! Thumbs up for this. Plate mail, sword, shield and jousting helmet. Plus the spear and open helmet on the fig. So many great additions to put into use. Bring it on pesky skeleton army.

The all in all verdict:

A great set. A little too expensive compared to the Crossbow Attack in which one gets 2 knights and a skeleton plus bricks for 5.49 EURO / 5.99 USD. But still a great army builder set. And the 7090 set, does not have the same Knight fig.

KimT

I bought four of these sets. I guess this was the best selling Impulse set so far. Great idea to have weapons and helmet choice.

As for the price, I'd say 7090 is surprisingly cheap!

Very good set. Indeed the possibility to alter the knight's appearance hugely boosts the value! Very smart thinking of TLC. Got one of these so far, but if I ever do a Castle-related comic or animation, this will be the set I buy tons of.

Argh! What I was typing kept getting deleted by my stupid keyboard!!!!!

On Topic:

This looks like a great little set, I could use a few of these, but I haven't seen any at a local store. Too bad for me I suspose :tongue: . Great review, and I like the green plate on the bottom, never can have too many greens for my small but expanding swamp I'm building. Hope I can pick some of these up eventualy.