Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Forest Mafia Confirmation & Discussion thread

teaser.jpg

Please confirm receipt of your Role PM here. Also, please post the attached character image as your avatar or in your signature for the duration of the game. Thanks :sweet: Have fun!

post-486-129935768594.jpg

Once upon a time, in the world of FABULAND, deep in the Dark Forest, was the little village of Spring Haven. Spring Haven was a peaceful, happy place where the Sun always shone and the flowers always bloomed. All of the residents of Spring Haven were happy…and adorable.

post-486-129935772577.jpg

The Dark Forest that surrounded the tiny village was steeped in legend, most commonly, of strange hulking creatures that stalked the little animal residents of Spring Haven in the night.

Strange sightings were often reported, but never confirmed. Occasionally, a resident would disappear from the village, and while they most likely moved off to start a new life, or suffered from dissociative fugue, the legendary forest creatures were always blamed.

post-486-129935774611.jpg

One day, a disappearance occurred and a trail of blood was left leading into the forest. It looked as if somebody had been dragged off against their will.

The next day, there was another disappearance, and the next day two more.

post-486-129935776252.jpg

The town was very confused and afraid. The sightings of the legendary creatures escalated and four residents of their peaceful village had disappeared. Everyone was afraid they wouldn’t live through the next night.

post-486-129935778065.jpg

That fourth night following the first disappearance, a home in the village burned down. The resident of that house was nowhere to be found, but in the remains of the ashes was an old leather-bound book.

The book was entitled The Book of The Demon Legion.

It detailed how those who practiced the Dark Arts of the Demon Legion could escalate to a high level of sorcery if they sacrificed the innocent to the Forest Demons. The innocent citizens of Spring Haven were being sacrificed to the forces of Hell by a secret evil society among them.

post-486-129935779498.jpg

Marcellus Monk, the town’s spiritual leader gathered the people of Spring Haven together. “Good people of Spring Haven,” he declared, “We must rid our peaceful and adorable village of this evil. We will discern who among us is most likely to be causing this demonic plague and sacrifice them to The Dark Forest Demons. According to this book, only the blood of those who started this can satisfy the demonic forces and restore peace to our town.

The people looked around, uncomfortable. It was a good plan, but how would they know? And what if they got it wrong? They could be helping The Demon Legion with their quest for strength and immortality.

post-486-12993578085.jpg

The evil sorceress Daxia hated the little adorable creatures that inhabited her forest. That night while the Villagers slept, she cast a fog over their houses that gifted certain abilities to the members of The Demon Legion to aid them on their quest.

post-486-129935782289.jpg

Fortunately, for our little animal heroes, the baker and his wife loved them, and they had a little magic of their own stored up. They were very wise and they gifted some magic powers to the good people of Spring Haven, in hopes that they would conquer The Demon Legion and prevail.

There are 24 citizens left in the peaceful, adorable town on Spring Haven. Will they find the evil that is living among them or will they become demon food for the creatures that crave their flesh?

Objective

The Villagers must find and eliminate all members of The Demon Legion. The Demon Legion wins when they outnumber the innocent Villagers.

Rules

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Village or the Demon Legion. To win the game, the Village must kill off all the Demon Legion, while the Demon Legion needs to outnumber the Village. Third-Party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, un-voting is to be done in the format; Un-vote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. You are only allowed one un-vote a day. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.

3. A game day will last 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.

4. The alignment of lynched players will be revealed at the beginning of the next day, as well as those that died during the night.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but only in your own words. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on. It is very important in this game to not discuss anything with dead players. I will only say this once. Don’t screw yourself over by revealing anything to a player who seems to have been removed from the game. Get it? :wink:

8. You may not edit your posts. 1st offense: penalty vote, 2nd offense: The untimely death of your character and the end of your game. No chance for resurrection.

9. You must post in every day thread. One day without a post and your character will be comically killed off.

10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.

11. It is recommended that you turn off your profile views for this game.

You have all been sent a role PM in this format:

Picture

Character name – alignment (Village or Demon Legion) – role

In this game of wits and strategy you are playing the character of [character name]. Here is a little story about your character.

You have been given the magical power of [night action]. [Night action explanation]

Or

You have been given no magical powers.

Remember that if your character is lynched or killed during the night, you should not assume your game is over and do not discuss the game with anyone until the conclusion is reached.

Best of luck!

Day One - The hearts & minds of men

Day Two - Hell is empty and all the devils are here

Day Three - Every day has its own evil, and its good too

Players

post-486-129935455261.jpg

Becka Bulldog - Beautician

played by Rick

post-486-129935456364.jpg

Benji Bulldog - Hat Maker

played by Walter Kovacs

post-486-129935457548.jpg

Booker Bear - Garbage Man

played by Dragonator

post-486-129935458665.jpg

Brigit Bunny - Florist

played by Sandy

post-486-129935460146.jpg

Bristol Bunny - Seamstress

played by Bob the Construction Man

post-486-129935461096.jpg

Bruno Bear - Watch Maker

played by Scouts

post-486-12993546236.jpg

Cameron Crocodile - Carpenter

played by Rufus

post-486-129935463249.jpg

Cara Cow - Doctor

played by badboytje88

post-486-129935464509.jpg

Edgar Elephant - Fisherman

played by WhiteFang

post-486-129935465796.jpg

Felix Fox - Farmer

played by Shadows

post-486-129935466927.jpg

Gabby Goat - Dairy Operator

played by Ricecracker

post-486-129935468269.jpg

Gilbert Goat - Schoolteacher

played by Fugazi

post-486-129935469266.jpg

Helen Hippo - Cook

played by def

post-486-129935470235.jpg

Horace Horse - Blacksmith

played by iamded

post-486-129935471227.jpg

Kaley Cat - Mill Operator

played by Lord Arjay

post-486-129935472519.jpg

Kenda Cat - Baker

played by I Scream Clone

post-486-1299354735.jpg

Lauren Lamb - Gardener

played by Zepher

post-486-129935475118.jpg

Lazlo Lion - Butcher

played by TinyPiesRUs

post-486-129935476182.jpg

Marcus Monkey - Apple Seller

played by Inconspicuous

post-486-12993547726.jpg

Mindy Mouse - Accountant

played by professor flitwick

post-486-129935478479.jpg

Pennie Pig - Spring Haven Mayor

played by Eskallon

post-486-129935480295.jpg

Portia Poodle - General Store Operator

played by Cornelius Murdock

post-486-129935481316.jpg

Sheldon Sheepdog - Toy Maker

played by Quarryman

post-486-129935482452.jpg

Wendell Walrus - Librarian

played by Stash2Sixx

Sigh... and here I thought we had our own peaceful little community hidden deep in the forest... to think that there are members of an evil Demon Legion among us... Anyway, I'm ready to help rid our village of them and restore peace in this furry forest.

Becka Bulldog reporting in. If you're in desperate need of a manicure, waxing, or any other beauty treatment, you know where to find me... :wink:

Cameron Crocodile the carpenter can comfortably confirm his c... c... c... his presence :grin:

Let's get these vicious Demon Legion bastards and rebuild our lovely village!

This is Marcus Monkey signing in! I'm eager to start destroying this evil demon cult.

If you ever crave an apple (or even applesauce), you're always welcome to come pay me a visit! You know what they say: an apple a day keeps the demons away. :grin:

Miaow. My name is Kenda. I work for our town baker benefactors as a baker of fine goods. I am shocked to hear of the deaths/disappearances of our townsfolk. I plan on jumping on any bandwagon or joining any lynch mob that is flavour of the month. Also be sure to check out my buns anytime. Word is they get passed around a fair bit.

Hi there! I'm Gilbert Goat, your happy and adorable schoolteacher, and I'm defiantly definetily diffinytly (sp?) ready to cleanse our happy and adorable village of those unfriendly Demon Legions!

Sheldon Sheepdog at your service, ready to kick some Demon Legion megablocks. :angry:

This is your mayor Pennie Pig checking in, it disgusts me how some of you people surrounding me could be part of The Demon Legion and I will work with you all to do our best at pushing these misfits back to where they belong, Hell.

Until the time comes when we can rid ourselves of The Demon Legion, who is up for some Bacon? It was cut fresh this morning. :sweet:

ROOAAR!!! I'm Lalzo Lion and I'm a butcher. ROOAAR!!!

... And I can't spell my name. ROOAARR!!!

Hi gang!

I'm Bristol Bunny! I'm a seamstress! Wait...I believe I know why I'm popular in the village...bunnies reproduce every few hours. I suppose it all makes sense now.

HEY ALL! Lauren Lamb here! Boy am I excited to catch those evil doers and bring them to justice! I like flowers. Do you like flowers? Everyone likes flowers. Except probably the Demon Legion. :hmpf_bad:

Hey everyone, Benji Bulldog here.

Hey Becky, come on over hear so I can sniff that fine big behind of yours. After that I'm going to go into the corner and lick myself.

Why? Because I can. :devil:

Gabby Goat, your local dairy operator here!

HEY ALL! Lauren Lamb here! Boy am I excited to catch those evil doers and bring them to justice! I like flowers. Do you like flowers? Everyone likes flowers. Except probably the Demon Legion. :hmpf_bad:

Character images, please, boys. :wink:

You said as our avvy or in our signature, but I'll add it to my signature... :look:

Helen Hippo, the Spring Haven Cook, at your service. If you know of any eligible male hippos, please let me know. I am so very lonely.

Portia Poodle here checking in. Until further notice all angry mob supplies are half off at my general store. Because what's an angry mob without supplies? Just a bunch of angry people. Let's all do our part and protect Spring Haven from evil!

Hello, all! Bruno Bear checking in! I've got a heavy coat, I know (don't call me fat :cry_sad: ) , but I did just have the best hibernation ever. EVER :sweet: ! Anybody care for some watches?

Well, no time to lose! The clock is ticking and we must weed out this Demon Legion! Pfft, more like Demon Losers! :laugh: :laugh:

:classic:

:blush:

No?

:sceptic:

Here's what I'll do. I'll make up a batch of watches for all those who don't have one. I just recently got in a shipment of gold to make the most perfect watches! You'll be hardpressed to find a watch better than mine! Ho ho ho! :wub:

Wait.

No, I'm not Santa Clause :angry:

My idea, right :blush: ! I'll make watches for everybody, and they will all be timed perfectly. It's never a bad idea to always have a watch!

Assuming we will get all confirmations in by then, Day One will be up in about 26 hours.

(Sorry, I'm working overtime, and my schedule shifted. So I said I would put this up and I'm shoving it into the spaces I have available. The photography will get much better after the weekend. :blush:

...gals! Or at least gal!

(Does it have to be in the signature as well?)

Horace Horse is here, ladies. Better than Cammy Crocodile in every way, because we all know Blacksmiths are just better than carpenters...

Hey everyone, I'm Booker Bear, your local garbage collector. I may not have the most appealing job, but it an essential one which I'm more than happy to preform.

does anyone remember electing our mayor? I'm having an Orwellian moment, whatever that is. :look:

Hinck the URL for your damn avatars is a single character too long to be used as an avatar. :hmpf_bad: It's as if you expect me to host it myself or something...