Sign in to follow this  
John Brune

Brickworld Chicago DVD now available!

Hello everyone! My name is John Brune and I'm the producer (camera/editor, too) of the new Brickworld Chicago 2012 DVD. I wanted to announce that I've just completed the DVD and it's available for sale exclusively at my webpage at: http://www.johnbrunedigital.com/brickworldchicago.html

It has three parts with a total running time of 109 minutes. Many of the events are covered and most of the displays are featured--especially behind the scenes! Check out the trailer at:

Thanks! Edited by John Brune

Awesome news John. I'm really excited to get my copy in the mail soon! You guys worked really hard on the filming, and photoing, and everything throughout the event!

Welcome to EB John! I will shortly move your topic to the dedicated Brickworld forum! :sweet:

...finally, at last - someone taking the initiative to video a Lego convention and offer a DVD at a reasonable price!... I have been waiting for years for someone (or group of someones) to do such thing so that those of us AFOLs who can't attend will be able to own a piece of 'the event.' I hope this is the start and others will follow John's footsteps (because I know that John can't cover each and every con there is)... Thank you!...

Great news :thumbup:!

I ordered my copy when I registred and prepaid, I just hope my copy will be in PAL format because that's how we roll in Europe :laugh:!

I didn't see anything I did in the trailer - I want my money back :tongue:

Joking aside, looks great John, can't wait for it to arrive in my mailbox :thumbup:

I ordered my copy when I registred and prepaid, I just hope my copy will be in PAL format because that's how we roll in Europe default_laugh_new.gif!

Tell me if it is.

This has got to be the most convincing tool for my wife. default_blink.gif

Welcome to EB John! I will shortly move your topic to the dedicated Brickworld forum! :sweet:

Thanks! I'll look for it.

...finally, at last - someone taking the initiative to video a Lego convention and offer a DVD at a reasonable price!... I have been waiting for years for someone (or group of someones) to do such thing so that those of us AFOLs who can't attend will be able to own a piece of 'the event.' I hope this is the start and others will follow John's footsteps (because I know that John can't cover each and every con there is)... Thank you!...

I hope you order one and enjoy it. It was worth all the hard work to hear all the positive feedback so far. I'm glad you like the price point--I arrived at that during the marketing of another DVD project back in 2005 and when I settled for a $10.00 plus shipping and handling price it really took off. For those of you who missed the con please visit http://johnbrunedigital.com/brickworldchicago.html and order a DVD today! Thanks!

Tell me if it is.

This has got to be the most convincing tool for my wife. default_blink.gif

It's not in PAL but it is region free and should work for you. I've sent DVD's to friends in the UK before and they were able to view them without a problem.