samiam391

[MOC] Miniature ~500 Piece Frigate Ship

Hi Everyone!

- [snip] -

ub39t21y3hok.jpg

x8nyp4x59dgy.jpg

asde3i2v4lf8.jpg

y9n9ko7viayy.jpg

Miniature Frigate Ship- approximately 500 pieces. Length is 7 inches, height is 8 inches, and width is about 1.5 inches.

This project is actually on LEGO ideas. I'd appreciate your support!

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/133047

For more photos, my flickr stream:

https://www.flickr.com/gp/90319613@N07/6c0z8w

Edited by Phred
removed content related to ideas support and linked over-sized pictures

please resize the pics to 800*600 and I will also move this to the correct forum!

Hi Everyone!

I removed your content of your post asking for support on ideas and changed your over-sized images to links.

LEGO Ideas: If you have a great MOC, that is also a LEGO Ideas project, you may present it on EB as you would any MOC, with a single link to the Ideas entry. Make the title about the MOC, not the Ideas business; don't be too shouty, and it is likely to be tolerated. You need to be thinking: 'I want people on EB to see my MOC and comment on it. If they like it, perhaps they'll support it on LEGO Ideas', rather than: 'I want Ideas support! If I post it on EB, perhaps more people will vote!.

Images: Don't post images that are over 1,024 x 768 ... Images rarely need to be over 800 x 600...

I recommend going through the Site Guidelines so you don't continue to post against EB's guidelines considering you broke two with this topic.

I removed your content of your post asking for support on ideas and changed your over-sized images to links.

I recommend going through the Site Guidelines so you don't continue to post against EB's guidelines considering you broke two with this topic.

I've sent you a PM so that we can hopefully avoid such issues going forward! First time posting in the Pirates Thread and they seem to do things differently around here :)

Edited by samiam391

First time posting in the Pirates Thread and they seem to do things differently around here :)

You had actually posted this in the History forum first and I moved it over here! However, we have the same rules in the History forum as well as on any other board on EB!

That's a nice set for a souvenir to put on a shelf as a gift. I would buy one. When I support a project I always follow the creation and the creator. What's your opinion of my LEGO comics? Add a story to your nice creation.