Yooha

Ch II: Team DeGothia: Cat. A: Searching for a Cure

Searching for a Cure

When Lasvor heard about the plague in Avalonia, he rushed into a town near the Mitgardian border. I physician friend of his lives there, who let Lasvor into his lab to help finding a cure for this terrible sickness.

He's been working for weeks, doing countless experiments using blood and other body fluids from the patients. There are still many combination of herbs and other ingredients he hasn't tried yet, so maybe the liquid that is going to be condensed into the bottle will be the one...

14384040953_e365c2b83a_o.png

14363859175_6a0ff4b7a2_o.png

Whoa, awesome! I love the fact it looks like a modern lab, but also looks like it belongs in Historica.

Very nice (al?)chemical laboratory!

Transparent parts always render so well if you don't have too many or the patience to wait for it :classic:

Whoa, awesome! I love the fact it looks like a modern lab, but also looks like it belongs in Historica.

I agree with Vladivus. It looks like a modern lab, but made out of stuff you would find in Historica. Overall great job and keep on MOCing!

Really great scene! Love the stove and the scale is very nice! :classic:

Incredible scene! That large glass tube connected to the vial with yellow liquid is great. Reminds me of working in lab in college.

Very sweet build Yooha! There are definitely some little bits of inspiration in there for me.

Awesome build, Yooha, it is rare to see a nice medieval lab - well done :thumbup:

Clever little build Yooha! I really like those scales and the glass retort. The oven door caught my eye as well. :thumbup:

I agree with my Nocturnian friend Lord V! Looks like a modern lab but it fits right into Historica! :thumbup: :thumbup:

I like that this vignette is that popular, thanks!

I agree with Vladivus. It looks like a modern lab, but made out of stuff you would find in Historica. Overall great job and keep on MOCing!

I agree with my Nocturnian friend Lord V! Looks like a modern lab but it fits right into Historica! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Yes, I used only large glass bottles, everything else (tubing, support) is made of metal tubes and claws.

The transparent stuff does look sweet rendered like this. I like the scale design as well. Well done.

I'm on the fence about this one. I really like the details but I feel that it's out of place in GoH. Seems too advance to me.

Very nice build! I too like the scale, and It's nice to see an LDD build in GoH. Nice work!