Sign in to follow this  
narbilu

Ch II - The road to civil war - new leadership - arrivals

Challange II - The road to civil war - new leadership - arrivals

It is hard to tell if the residents of Hemresa are satisfied with the new leadership. However, it seems it does not disencourage them so far. Everybody works hard to build and protect Hemresa, and thus Avalonia.

A still disturbed Nar Bilu was called to the edge of the forest near the location where Bow's Arch is being build. The construction is taking longer than planned. The elves made some sort of platform. They helped him on top so he could get a good view of the area.

Loud noises of cheering came from the road ahead. To his joy a caravan of small carts arrived. Craftsmen, soldiers and complete families he recognized from all over Avalonia came to help build and inhabit this new town.

ch2_-_humans.jpg

Humans of Albion and Hemresa

ch2_-_elves.jpg

Elves of Hemskog

ch2-_dwarves.jpg

Dwarves of Hemkulle

ch2_-_half_elves.jpg

And even the half elves of Mount Raven (Nocturnus - challange I)

All came to help out the new Lords of Avalonia to protect their beloved lands of the dark clouds hanging over Historica.

Nice selection of figures! I also like your style of photography (or post-processing?) quite a lot.

What I think would improve your builds however is to make the ground a little bit more detailed, some scattered small plates would be a good start.

Edited by Gideon

What I think would improve your builds however is to make the ground a little bit more detailed, some scattered small plates would be a good start.

Thanks Gideon, the ground is part of my ongoing project of Bow's Arch of which I told you. Every week the structures and the ground work will evolve.

Did you notice the fleshy Gideon on the dwarven picture, he is helping Nar Bilu with the construction of his town

Did you notice the fleshy Gideon on the dwarven picture, he is helping Nar Bilu with the construction of his town

I had missed that, nice flesh interpretation of my sigfig :classic:

The council of Barqa is currently very worried about the situation in Avalonia and has indeed sent Gideon north along with both craftsmen and soldiers to help the Avalonians (and of course create opportunities for profitable business, after all our help does not come cheap :wink:)

Edited by Gideon

I'm loving your photo editing lately! It really adds character to your builds. I like the way you incorporated this task into your Bow's Arch storyline, and the variety of residents that have arrived. Great job!