Sign in to follow this  
emilstorm

MOC: Econic rescue truck and MAN dive rescue truck

These are the first two "completed" vehicles of my Copenhagen Fire Depatment project. If I ever get around to it I am going to change the white doors for a solution with grey tiles. I always kind of hated those white doors, but they were all I had. Also I need new stickers on plastic in stead of paper, they look horrible around the edges.

The first one is the I3, a Mercedes Econic rescue truck. It has e crew of 4, 2 in the front cab and 2 in the back.

lego_i3_front.jpg

I am pretty happy with the cab, I might change the bumper though, at least change the head lights to some trans clear ones.

lego_i3_right_2.jpg

Doors open, and a little view to the crew compartment.

lego_i3_left.jpg

lego_i3_behind.jpg

lego_i3_behind_2.jpg

I am happy with how the back end turned out. I haven't put the equipment in yet, but here you can get an idea of the interior of the compartments.

Here is the I2, a MAN dive rescue vehicle. It too has a crew of 4, a driver and leader in the front cab and 2 divers in the back.

lego_12_front.jpg

I think the cab turned out pretty ok, but needs a little internal work for structural integrity :classic:

lego_i2_right_2.jpg

Here is a little view of the crew compartment and the tool compartments. My planned reconstruction will fit about twice as much equipment, and look more realistic. I was never quite happy with the back half of the truck.

lego_i2_left_2.jpg

Some more tool compartments. The reconstruction will move the stuff you see in the compartment furthest to the back and hopefully allow me to use the space for more equipment :classic:

lego_i2_behind.jpg

lego_i2_behind_2.jpg

Here is the stuff you saw in the other picture, a hydraulic cutter and some jacks loaded on hand trucks.

Please let me know what you think :classic: