Sign in to follow this  
zmasterbrick

Hello from Salt Lake City, Utah

Hello. My name is Chris Melby. I am a 41 year old builder from Salt Lake City, Utah. I have recently migrated here from Mocpages and Flickr looking for a more advanced conversation regarding Lego and related techniques. I have my own website where I showcase my stuff. www.zmasterbrick.com I don't sell anything, it's just a high quality gallery, and I am in the process right now of doing a 6 stage detailed walkthrough of a scale truck build. I will hopefully post here as my account matures and allows me that option. Looking forward to the conversation. Chris

Welcome Chris! I am from SL! I currently live in Texas, but am making a trip to Utah this April. GL with your truck build. I am curious to see how it turns out. I also dabble with scale builds...... although focus more on the functionality than the scaling. Welcome to EBs!

btw.... checked out your site... amazing. You should add it to your signature block.

Hi, welcome! I'm also near the SLC area, and a member of the local LUG. We already had our March meeting, but we'll likely be meeting again mid April. Feel free to check us out: http://www.utahlug.org

Welfy, I've been threatening to join ULUG for a while now. If I dedicate any more time to Lego, I am probably going to become one. I will try to get with you guys before BrickSlopes.