Sign in to follow this  
highflyingbean

Mod set 10193 to a Pirate scene?

I am wondering if the Mideval Market Village 10193 would be a good pirate/fort harbor/town conversion? Anyone tried this? Anyway, I am considering it. I would upload a picture but for some reason it says I only have a 100k global upload qouta and I only have 27k left.

It might be because you have may already send some other pics, you can also give us a link if you cant post pictures :pir-wink:

Captain Becker

Picture-wise, see these tutorials, mainly the second and third ones. It's far more efficient to use another website to host the images - ie. Brickshelf.com.

Hornbricker has made some modifications to the MMV (or at least based his on the MMV) - see the topics at the bottom of =1&view_by_title=1&st=25"]this page.

It's certainly true that the MMV buildings fit very well into a piratical context, with very little modifications at all.

I had purchased this set instead of the Brickbeard's Bounty with intent to start my own pirate town with this set. I think this set could easily be converted or piratey use. :pirate:

Oh yes, this set can be converted easily towards becoming a Pirate-era town!

Did anyone actually do this already? And if yes, care to share pictures of this? :pir-classic:

Oh yes, this set can be converted easily towards becoming a Pirate-era town!

Did anyone actually do this already? And if yes, care to share pictures of this? :pir-classic:

All you've really go to do is change some of the figs and it's a pirate town. I don't think much modding is required.

104_1107.jpg