Sign in to follow this  
NewRight

SeaBoard

nice and funny, it's snot time ^^ , but how did this tree grew up in the sea ?

Hahahaha. I like th bloke in the barrel. This is certainly pleasing work NewRight, and it makes me even more anxious to see The Blue Orca. Two thigs though; Why is a treegrowing out of the middle of the ocean? And is that a mast with a crowsnest there?

Ah the mystery of the random tree in the sea.

Hi, all welcome to PCSI (pirate crime scene investigation)

This is where it all went wrong, The Pirates saw the tree, growing in the sea, decided to investigate just how it could be. Only to realize it is high tide on the island, unable to foresee. consequently the boat just rammed into it and sunk, lost for all eternity!

Well thats what I make of it any way.

Regards Cpt. PB

Edited by Cpt. Pegleg Blockbeard

Maybe their ship had a tree on it :pir-grin:

Nice creation, btw!

The captain grows ficuses aboard his ship, as they really like the caribbean sun! :pir-tongue:

Hi, all welcome to PCSI (pirate crime scene investigation)

This is where it all went wrong, The Pirates saw the tree, growing in the sea, decided to investigate just how it could be. Only to realize it is high tide on the island, unable to foresee. consequently the boat just rammed into it and sunk, lost for all eternity!

Well thats what I make of it any way.

Regards Cpt. PB

Hahaha. Funny. I like it. Maybe you should submit poetry to Classic-Pirates.com? And I can't say I've heard about PCSI until now.

Interesting work, but me in it irritates that small round pins - blue and transparent детальки - simply roll instead of to what are not attached a little, but work basically was pleasant to me. And presence of a new black hairdress from a series Agents, in my opinion gives a certain atmosphere of pirates of 2009 - that is new atmosphere. But me it is not clear - and why it is a parrot GREY? It is simple an ornament in the form of a grey parrot? Then why it sits on the sabre handle - so inconveniently and hard to hold a sabre. In a word - what that misunderstanding, is more than thanks for interesting work which you have laid out NewRight! :pir-sweet: