Sign in to follow this  
Maorga

enable MSAA in LDD with an nVidia card - Kantenglaettung mit nVidia

Hello,

I found an solution to get MSAA with an Geforce Card. Simply get the nvinspector from Orbmu2k

Just create a new profil for LDD and set the Antialiasing compatibility to 0x40000018. Then you can choose your Antialiasing - Setting. I've choosed 32 CSAA and 8x Sparse Grid Supersampling. You have to have the same amount of color samples and sparse grid supersampling factor. Like 4xMSAA or 8CSAA both have only 4 color samples you need to set Sparse Grid Supersampling to 4x. The shader have to be turned off.

Hallo,

es gibt die Möglichkeit mit eine nVidia Grafikkarte die Kantenglättung einzuschalten. Einfach den nvinspector von Orbmu2k herunterladen.

Ich habe ein neues Profil erstellt (create) und dort folgende Werte eingestellt. Unter Antialiasing compatibility den Wert 0x40000018. Bei den Antialiasing - Settings stellt ihr den Grad der Kantenglättung ein. Ich habe mit den 32xCSAA Modus gewählt und passend dazu den 8x Sparse Grid Supersampling eingestellt. Die Werte von den Colorsamples müssen gleich dem Sparse Grid Supersampling Faktor sein. Also 4xMSAA bzw 8xCSAA beide enthalten 4 Farbsamples muss Sparse Grid Supersampling auf 4x eingestellt werden. Die Bauumrisse müssen ausgeschaltet werden.

Here a picture of my configuration / Ein Bild zu meinen Einstellungen

post-32982-0-83192800-1353095756_thumb.png

Edited by Maorga

Interesting proposal you have. I haven't tried it myself, so I don't know how it will work. Can you post some before/after screenshots?

PS: Can you please remove the part written in German. We have a policy about having EB all English. Thanks :classic: