Sign in to follow this  
Rodeown

Rodeown gets excited opening delivery

I was hoping to see a happy dance. :laugh: Have fun building.

Edited by dr_spock

I was hoping to see a happy dance. :laugh: Have fun building.

I received set 8428 from eBay in the post today. If I'd thought to video myself you would have seen a happy dance then :classic:

I just got a little excited after my delivery arrived from Amazon.

It's a good day for Amazon deliveries then; I've just received 2 big boxes full of Technic sets to part-out for my BrickLink store. Well, that's if there's anything left by the time I’ve taken out any 'useful' parts for my own collection!

It's so pointless...

Where is Eurobricks' moderation team ? Or does it's looooove excessive flood ?

Very nice! I'm hoping to get an 8043 soon. I can only imagine what you could build with 2 of them...!

I have two, and you can build a lot of things, LOL. I have a 8421 with a 8053 top half right now, its looks pretty cool.

It's so pointless...

OH MY GOD, have i broken the forum rules by posting a video of how happy i am at getting a box of lego technic through the post :tongue:

Cypr-21, I apologise that you are offended by my pleasure and also feel sorry for you that you cannot share my happiness, I have saved for months to get enough money together

to be able to afford these as i am disabled and dont have much disposable income, technic lego has made my life much better since i got into it in January of this year,

so please just be happy for me, I am not here to offend anyone or upset you, but i feel you have soured my enjoyment that i was sharing by stating that this post is

"pointless" and "excessive flood".

Yesterday on this forum i read a post about people been excited about getting new Technics, so my post was not pointless as it is in response to that.

all i can say is "play well" my friend. :classic:

It's so pointless...

Please use the 'Report'-button if you see something that you think needs our attention.

Cypr-21, I apologise that you are offended by my pleasure and also feel sorry for you that you cannot share my happiness

Feel free to share some happiness here. :wink: