ProducePrincess

What are you going as for halloween?

Since it's getting close to halloween I'm wondering what all of you are going as for trick or treating , costume partys , the pub , scaring little kids that come to your door ,etc .

I'm going as a robot and i'm using a homemade costume i've been working on.

So tell us what you are going as and post pictures if you have them :skull:

I am hosting a zombie apocaparty! And believe it or not I'm actually going as my apocalypse character C.C! :cry_happy:

3700097862_0660e62dbb_o.jpg

I'll probably chase after kids throwing candy at them and screaming "Why won't you just die already?!". :laugh:

Nah, I'll probably just hand out candy to whatever small amount of kids come, and if I run out, I'll give them free mathematical calculations written randomly on pieces of paper. :grin:

A quote endquote punk. As in just liberty spike hair and wear a t-shirt, all the ease of normal life, with the gift of candy and awesome hairstyle. Maybe next year I'll be Head from KoRn. Dreads.

I'm trick-or-treating, and, as per my insanely rigorous standards for costumes, I have perhaps the most complex Halloween costume/multimedia event ever created. I'm going as a science fair project.

You see, I was testing a zombiism virus (which appeared in my alternate universe in New Jersey earlier this month) on a group of worms. My daily science log (a piece of experimental horror fiction in its own right) details how the worms slowly become zombies until, in the week before Halloween, one of them bites my finger. I finish up my project and then fall asleep/die the next day, and am rushed to the hospital.

While I'm there, the technician working on me appends her studies to my science fair board, revealing that they have discovered that the only cure is the ingestion of massive ammounts of glucose. At that point, she attaches a bag for the gathering of glucose to the bottom of the board, even as I am lumbering into the room as a zombie. She tries to defend herself with the science fair board, and my arms end up going through it.

I now wander the streets, going up to doorways, where hopefully the residents will recognize my plight and put glucose into the bag. As for the multi-media part, I've been posting the parts of the research results on my facebook the day that they "happen". Single most complex Halloween costume I've ever done, and I've done some pretty complex ones.

I usally get some kids. I've devised an evil plan. I'm getting a zombie mask resembling Walter Dovovan from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. I'll then pull out one of my blue shirts and get a false Holy Grail and put candy in it. I'll probably toss it at them. :tongue: If they are to scared to take it I'll just reuse it or keep it there to frighten the next kids. :grin: Last year I had a cardboard cut out of Bob Barker at the dorr then I came out from behind him. It was very funny. I also had reruns of The Price is Right on. :grin:

Edited by JCC1004

Myself! :tongue:

It's sort of an in-joke at college.

classmates often say I look scary, and "it's not Halloween yet, Will"

So I'm just gonna put a bit more makeup on than usual. Or murder someone and drag their corpse around as an accessory.

Not entirely made my mind up yet.

Great topic, by the way :thumbup:

Will/Rocketbilly

I glue quarters to the steps outside before I go to bed the night before. Kids try so hard to pick them up all day long!

I have no costume as of yet, doubt I will.

Not "what", "who": General of the Army Douglas MacArthur--my everyday look is pretty close to WWII khakis (it pays to look like you know your field, and how better than total immersion?), and I have both the corncob pipe and a reproduction set of his 5-star rank insignia.

This halloween I'm going to make a samwhich board with "The end is near" spray painted on it. Me and my friends at school all agreed to make our costumes ourselves :tongue:

Well, first I'll go to my cousin's birthday party (he was born on Halloween :look:) and then hide behind the sofa watching a horror movie with my friends. :laugh:

My friend and I are going as the Dick in a box guys from SNL.

justin Timberlake and Andy Samberg do the digital short, I'm sure anyone with a computer has seen it.

I'll probably just dress up as a cowboy for when the kids come around trick-or-treating. It's kind of become my fall back outfit for Halloween.

I haven't really dressed up as anything notable since a few years back when my wife and I went to a Quentin Tarantino themed party as Go-Go and Johnny Mo from Kill Bill. I built her a bladed ball-chain!

I'll probably just dress up as a cowboy for when the kids come around trick-or-treating. It's kind of become my fall back outfit for Halloween.

I haven't really dressed up as anything notable since a few years back when my wife and I went to a Quentin Tarantino themed party as Go-Go and Johnny Mo from Kill Bill. I built her a bladed ball-chain!

I know what you mean, my default costume is a toga guy, with a bed sheet. I'm going to try for the real deal costume this year though. Last year I was Richard Simmons, and the year before that wsas the default toda guy :sadnew:

Damn I wish we celebrated Halloween over here, it seems so fun. If we ever did 'd go as the Riddler straight away. Alas, I'll have to wait till we visit America one day...

Batbrick Away! :devil:

My wife and I have a Hallowe'en party every year! :skull:

It isn't specifically horror themed so last year I went as Popeye, the year before Alex from A Clockwork Orange, and the year before that a zombie pirate! No idea what I'm going to dress up this year, though I'm dabbling with the idea of going as Jedi. I've got a Force FX lightsabre so that's a start!

The year I dressed up as a zombie pirate some we scared the hell out of some kids who came to the door; we'd kept the hall light off so the door opened to darkness. We suddenly switched the light on and ROARED at these kids (my wife was a scary witch doctor). It was classic! The kids proper jumped out of their skins! They were fine though, and we gave them lots and lots of sweeties to take away - hopefully not any nightmares :wink:

Edited by pedro

I had originally planned to dress up as Zorro, but unfortunately it looks like gathering all the necessary pieces for the costume is our of my budget. :hmpf_bad: At least my roommate is going to do Stalin, that should be interesting.

This halloween I'm going to make a samwhich board with "The end is near" spray painted on it. Me and my friends at school all agreed to make our costumes ourselves :tongue:

Cole your idea is my favorite so far , you should put some paint on your face and dye your hair gray and then gel it to make you look more crazy :classic:

I glue quarters to the steps outside before I go to bed the night before. Kids try so hard to pick them up all day long!

Not as good as the $20 bill waxed into the floor of my school. :grin:

My school is having a Halloween party, so I'll attend that. I don't know what to dress up as though. Don't hate me, but I'm thinking of going as Ben Tennyson aka. Ben 10. :blush: We have the same hair color and cut, so all I would need to do is were a green shirt, put a "10" on it, and get an Omnitrix from TRU.

I would much rather go as someone from SW though. Maybe I'll get one of those voice changer clone helmets and dress in all white or something. We'll see.

My friend and I are going as the Dick in a box guys from SNL.

:laugh: That's awesome. What are you gonna do? Wear suits and glue shoe boxes to your pants? :tongue:

This all reminds me of when i went to great lengths just to get a quater out of a grate at my school. The way i got it out was by taping a magnet to some string and i used that to pull the quarter out.

That was when i was little and thought i was rich when i only had two bucks in my pocket :tongue:

My school is having a Halloween party, so I'll attend that. I don't know what to dress up as though. Don't hate me, but I'm thinking of going as Ben Tennyson aka. Ben 10. :blush: We have the same hair color and cut, so all I would need to do is were a green shirt, put a "10" on it, and get an Omnitrix from TRU.

The sell BT alien force omnitrixes? I thought they only sold omnitrixes from the original ben ten show? :blush:

All I do is wear a vampire cape (with black jacket, black pants, and red shirt) that I bought on sale for $5 or so. :grin:

I don't go trick-or-treating, but I still like how you can wear anything you want on this fun yearly event. :sweet:

When I'm older I plan on buying a plastic stormtrooper costume (like the ones that the 501st members wore). The costumes just look so cool! :wub:

I'll probably chase after kids throwing candy at them and screaming "Why won't you just die already?!". :laugh:

Nah, I'll probably just hand out candy to whatever small amount of kids come, and if I run out, I'll give them free mathematical calculations written randomly on pieces of paper. :grin:

:tongue:
Last year I had a cardboard cut out of Bob Barker at the dorr then I came out from behind him. It was very funny. I also had reruns of The Price is Right on. :grin:
Now that's funny! :laugh:

It's pretty sad how Bob Barker retired, though. The new host isn't as funny or cool. :sad:

Hmm, maybe I should try that - with pennies instead, of course. :grin:
My wife and I have a Hallowe'en party every year! :skull:

It isn't specifically horror themed so last year I went as Popeye, the year before Alex from A Clockwork Orange, and the year before that a zombie pirate! No idea what I'm going to dress up this year, though I'm dabbling with the idea of going as Jedi. I've got a Force FX lightsabre so that's a start!

The year I dressed up as a zombie pirate some we scared the hell out of some kids who came to the door; we'd kept the hall light off so the door opened to darkness. We suddenly switched the light on and ROARED at these kids (my wife was a scary witch doctor). It was classic! The kids proper jumped out of their skins! They were fine though, and we gave them lots and lots of sweeties to take away - hopefully not any nightmares :wink:

Wow, you have so much Halloween spirit pedro!
It would be even better if there was one of those $100,000 USD bills (which is worth $1,591,521.20 USD today :look:):

US100000dollarsbillobverse.jpg

:laugh:

Edited by ILikePi