Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Mafia School: Fabuland Housewives - The Conclusion

Anyone can post in this thread. Thanks to all the Mafia School students and players! Great work everyone.

:sweet:

001.jpg

The Mayor's goons took Evan Elephant off to be interrogated.

"Bianca! How could you do this to me?" He cried, "I'm innocent! I would never join up with these scumbags!"

His wife, however, wasn't really paying attention. She had caught sight of something disturbing alongside of the City Hall.

002.jpg

It was the garbage can that had caught her attention. It looked remarkably like there were feet sticking out of it. She went to investigate closer.

003.jpg

She dumped the garbage can over and, much to her horror, the decapitated body of her sister was the first thing to tumble out, followed by the decapitated bodies of Doctor Candace Cow and Randy Rabbit.

"Freeze Bianca." Someone said.

004.jpg

It was Bianca Lamb's brother-in-law, Marcus Mouse, who Mayor Langston Lion had told them had been killed. His mother, Gertrude Goat was there, too. They were holding Bianca Lamb at gunpoint.

"This is no hotel!" Bianca Lamb cried, "And the two of you aren't dead! The Mayor lied to us!"

"Are you just now figuring that out?" Marcus laughed, "You aren't that great of an investigator after all, are you?"

"Oooh, my damn worthless husband." Bianca said, "He sold us all out and now it's too late."

005.jpg

"You silly paranoid girl." Gertrude Goat laughed, "You think Evan was the last scum? Did it ever cross your mind that the person who lead the charge on the last day was the last scum? You even thought you were being paranoid when you suspected your husband? Why would you listen to that silly barmaid over your own husband?"

"Piper!" Bianca cried, "Oh, my poor husband..."

006.jpg

Gertrude Goat and Marcus Mouse brought Bianca Lamb to the front of the City Hall to face the mayor.

"Hunter!" Bianca cried, "It's Piper! She's the last member of The Mafia!"

007.jpg

"You think he doesn't know that?" Mayor Langston Lion laughed, "Hunter Horse is The Mafia's framer. That's how you got your scum reading on your husband."

008.jpg

Police Officer Lucas Lion jumped out from his hiding space.

"Hold it right there!" He cried, " Nobody move or your framer gets it."

009.jpg

For some reason, that didn't convince anybody to hold still and all hell broke loose! Marcus Mouse shot Hunter Horse who collapsed to the ground. Lucas Lion, surprised that The Mafia would shoot someone they claimed as their own, shot towards the two goons and shot Gertrude Goat in the hand. She dropped her gun to the ground as Piper Poodle ran to her husband.

010.jpg

Piper Poodle cried over the lifeless body of her husband, Hunter Horse. Marcus Mouse ran behind the building with Lucas Lion close behind. Bianca was able to grab Gertrude Goat's gun and was holding her at gunpoint.

011.jpg

"Bianca, please don't hurt me!" Gertrude Goat pleaded, "We're practically family! Remember all the weddings and Christmases we've shared together! Remember how much you loved my apple pie!"

012.jpg

BANG!

013.jpg

"I was just humoring you," Bianca said, "Your apple pie sucks."

"Bitch." Gertrude Goat said with her final breath on this Earth.

014.jpg

Lucas Lion put a quick end to Marcus Mouse. Lions are very adept at catching mice.

015.jpg

Lucas Lion put a few more bullets into the mouse's body just to make sure his job was complete.

"Officer, can you help me please?" A voice said.

016.jpg

Lucas Lion whipped around and fixed his gun on Pauly Pig.

"Settle down, Officer," Pauly Pig said calmly, "I'm not going to hurt you. I had a weapon malfunction and I wondered if you could help."

"What's wrong with your weapon?" Lucas Lion asked.

017.jpg

"It sounds strange," Pauly Pig told him, "Will you take a listen to it? Just put your ear right up to the barrel."

018.jpg

"I don't think this Shadows is going down so easily, punk." Lucas Lion answered.

019.jpg

"But maybe you could help me," Lucas Lion suggested, "My lawnmower has been making a funny noise. Could you help me out with it?"

"How?" Pauly Pig asked.

"Just put your ear right up to the blades." Lucas Lion answered.

020.jpg

Pauly Pig laid his head down in front of Lucas Lion's lawnmower.

"Hmmm," Pauly Pig said, "Sounds OK to me."

021.jpg

Crunch! Splat! Crack! Slice! Splat! Crunch!

022.jpg

...and that was the end of Pauly Pig.

023.jpg

Back in front of City Hall, Evan Elephant ran past holding a gun.

024.jpg

"Damn it!" Bianca Lamb cried, "Are any of you not with The Mafia?"

"I'm not!" Piper Poodle said.

"Neither am I, sweety!" Evan Elephant said.

"Then why do you have that gun?" Bianca Lamb asked.

025.jpg

"I just killed Bruno Bear," Evan Elephant answered, "I was able to overpower him and took his gun. Elephants are much stronger than bears."

026.jpg

"So, Gertrude was telling the truth," Bianca said, pointing her gun at Piper, "Piper and Hunter were both scum and Evan is innocent!"

Piper Poodle looked baffled.

027.jpg

"What's that over there?" She asked and pointed behind Bianca.

028.jpg

"Ha!" Piper cried, pulling out a shotgun, "You fell for the oldest trick in the book. You think a barmaid doesn't have a firearm on her at all times? Think again, mother megablockers. I will megablock you up."

029.jpg

"I will blow your head off, scumbag!" Evan Elephant cried as he aimed his gun at Piper Poodle.

"I'll take you down with me, fat-megablocks!" Piper Poodle cried aiming her gun back at him.

"Don't you shoot my husband!" Bianca cried as she aimed Gertrude's gun at Piper.

030.jpg

"Put your gun down!" Bianca yelled, "This ends here. You can't hurt us anymore, Piper."

031.jpg

"Bianca, listen to me!" Piper Poodle pleaded, "Gertrude and The Mayor lied to you. Hunter and I are innocent. Evan's the last scum."

032.jpg

"It's not true, Bianca!" Evan said, "Piper is the Godfather of The Mafia and her husband was the framer. That's why you got the investigation result on me that you did. Hunter framed me. We can end this now. We just have to kill Piper."

033.jpg

"Piper, put the gun down and we won't hurt you." Bianca Lamb said as she moved to her husband's side, "It's obvious it's you. It's time to end this."

034.jpg

Evan Elephant pulled out a knife and stabbed his wife in the back as he started shooting at Piper Poodle.

Evan Elephant (MacK) was the final member of The Mafia and The Godfurry.

035.jpg

As Bianca Lamb fell to the ground, Piper's ninja-like poodle instincts kicked in. She rolled out of the way of the bullets and grabbed the shotgun...

036.jpg

...and shot Evan Elephant right through the chest.

037.jpg

Evan Elephant was no more.

038.jpg

Someone came running toward her, so Piper raised the shotgun again and fired.

039.jpg

The bullet ripped through Bruno Bear's chest and Bruno Bear was no more.

038.jpg

Someone came running toward her again, so Piper again raised the shotgun again and fired.

040.jpg

The bullet ripped through Lucas Lion's chest and Lucas Lion was no more.

041.jpg

"Oh crap, sorry." Piper Poodle said.

042.jpg

Bianca sat up.

"Bianca, take it easy," Piper Poodle said, "You'll be OK."

"I'm so sorry, Piper," Bianca Lamb said, "I was so confused."

Bang!

Again, someone was shooting at them.

043.jpg

"You horrible bitches!" Mayor Langston Lion cried.

044.jpg

"Actually, I'm not a bitch," Bianca Lamb corrected The Mayor, "I'm a lamb."

"Yes," Piper Poodle added, "Female dogs are bitches. Female lambs are called ewes."

045.jpg

"Silence!" The Mayor yelled, "I didn't mean in the literal sense. I mean figurative bitches. You two are figurative bitches."

046.jpg

"Ooooooooooh!" The two women said.

"That makes more sense." Piper Poodle said.

047.jpg

BANG!

The Mayor's body went rigid as a bullet ripped through him. He fell off the balcony...

048.jpg

...and landed at a very unfortunate angle. His neck snapped with a sickening thud and evil Mayor Langston Lion was no more.

049.jpg

It was crazy cuckoo nutso Hunter Horse who had saved the day after all.

"That's for tying me up when I was in the back room and fell and grabbed the pull-string for the light and fell in the dark..."

050.jpg

"Hunter, shut the megablocks up," Piper Poodle said lovingly.

Piper Poodle (Donut), Bianca Lamb (Fuzzylegobricks) and Hunter Horse (Ro87n) are the Surviving Town players of Mafia School: Fabuland Housewives.

051.jpg

Congratulations! Town wins!

"We'll need both of you to do your part to re-populate our town." Hunter Horse suggested.

053.jpg

Mafia School: Fabuland Housewives graduating class. Congratulations!

052.jpg

And Congratulations to the only survivor to make it through with a passing grade: Piper Poodle (Donut)!

Final Grade:

(Grades are given as indication of success or need for improvement. They should not be taken personally.)

Bricks2000 (Marcus Mouse) - It's hard to give a grade on the first day and it was really hard to go from a relatively calm game to a bandwagon forming against you. It's hard to know what to do the first time. Your defense wasn't too strong and you seemed to give up pretty easily. That is a normal response and you'll learn with time how to defend yourself. Based on that I could give you an incomplete or pass you. However, being scum, you didn't communicate with your scum team at all. Without working with them, there was no way to form a plan of defense. These games are fun but they need some effort and work on your part. I'd like you to play again before joining a full-fledged game so I have no choice but to Fail you. Sorry.

KingoftheZempk (Holly Hippo) - Grading doesn't matter for you since you've played before. If you were new, however, I'd have to give you an Incomplete. Sorry you got killed off so early. I was hoping you would get more of a chance to play since you got screwed over by that damn framer in Bloodbrick. Since you have played a game before, you can apply for whichever game you like in the future.

Dannylonglegs (Gavin Gorilla) - I think you did an excellent job for the one day you played. One can probably assume that's why the scum went after you. You were logical and organized and had the courage to cast the first vote. The Town needs leadership like this and sctrong players advance the game. You Pass. You may now play a full-fledged Mafia game.

Alex the Great (Randy Rabbit) - Mafia games take participation. I know you can't always be around and people's availability varies, but when you do show up, you need to know what's going on. You should read all information carefully and know how each player died. It's easier to defend yourself when you're fully aware of everything that has happened. The Town needs you to be as proactive as possible. I'd like you to play again before joining a full-fledged game so I have no choice but to Fail you. Sorry.

Alopex (Franklin Fox) - Grading doesn't matter for you since you've played before. You did an excellent job in this game. I think you were a leader and used your experience to help your team. I think you were pretty covert in the threads too, even though Pandora somehow saw through your ruse. Since you have played a game before, you can apply for whichever game you like in the future. You Pass.

Pandora (Payton Pig) - Grading doesn't matter for you since you've played before. Great job taking out the Scum Blocker! I also thought you did a great job finding a balance of how much to post. It was enough to keep you from being voted out and (almost) enough to avoid being targeted by the scum. I thought you were striking the right balance, but the Scummies must be afraid of that brilliant brain no matter how much you post. Since you have played a game before, you can apply for whichever game you like in the future. You Pass.

Rumble Strike (Gregor Goat) - Great job in this! It's so unfortunate that you ended up being the lovers. To tell you the truth, it's my fault for mixing up your character description with Gavin's. :blush: If I hadn't decided to reveal your affiliation to the other, you guys wouldn't have been lovers and you would've lived after he died. But having someone's affiliation confirmed to you comes with a prize, even if it's my fault. So sorry. I hope you can forgive me. Although you never protected anyone who was attacked, you did an excellent job leading the town during the day. You Pass. You may now play a full-fledged Mafia game.

MetroiD (Betsy Bunny) - Excellent work! That sting operation was amazing. I was really impressed with what you and Waterbrick Down did. You guys really showed that townies without night actions can be effective. That was innovative and smart. You basically made up a night action. I can't remember such a setup in EB's mafia history but you guys pulled it off really well. Way to draw out the liars and really stick to the game's basic premise: find out who is lying. You have played before, but you Pass either way.

Scorpiox (Gertrude Goat) - You didn't stand out as much as the others, but you clearly understand the game. Great attempt at defending yourself and fighting until the last vote. You Pass.

Masked Builder (Doctor Candace Cow) - Again, there wasn't much about your gameplay that really stood out, but you clearly understand what to do. I think you were outshone by the sting operation duo. I trust you can handle a full game. You Pass.

Sirius Black (Lily Lamb) - Goofy-butt! How could you forget to post? :laugh: Your error actually helped the town, because it took out the last person MacK could've tried to cast suspicion on. I also trust you know what you're doing for a full mafia game. You Pass.

Waterbrick Down (Chief Brody Bulldog) - See MetroiD's feedback for the full praise of your sting operation. That was such a pleasant surprise! I'm glad I didn't know about it. I was wondering what had happened that two smart players started freaking out and accusing each other with completely empty circumstantial proof. The sting was brilliant. However, you fell for MacK's lies! I was so ready to end the game on Day 4, and was surprised that you fell for Mack's BS. It was still obvious you were playing very well. Nice job leading the town. Even if you lead them slightly astray. You Pass.

MacK (Evan Elephant) - Go super-scum! You're on your way to competing with the big liars, like Shadows and Lord Arjay. It's no mistake you were the last surviving scum. Not only did you do the best at organizing your team, you played the townies the best. I can't believe you survived day 4. That was just sheer skill and a great social game. You had them believing the investigation result was wrong. That's a fantastic job. I can easily say that you Pass and I can't wait to see you in another game. Excellent work.

Ro87n (Hunter Horse) - Why oh why did you beg to play when you didn't fully understand the game? I hope you learned something. I don't feel you know enough to play a full game. I'm sorry, I'm going to Fail you. In order to play a full mafia game, please partake in another Mafia School game. Thanks.

Fuzzylegobricks (Bianca Lamb) - You made some serious improvement, but still seemed confused towards the end. You didn't seem to understand that your results were verified when I gave you the results for Waterbrick Down and you had an odd story for your allies about investigating Brics2000, which would've been impossible. You need to follow what's going on better and be more clear. I'd like you to play again to make sure you fully understand everything, and for that reason I've decided to Fail you. Sorry, but thank you for all the effort. I do think you'll pass easily next time.

Donut (Piper Poodle) - You were just smart enough and just little enough of a threat to be the sole survivor here. Nice work. You made the right choices and lead the town when you needed to. You weren't a brilliant member of the sting operation but you did excellent work where it counted. You Pass.

Players

bianca.jpg

Bianca Lamb - married to Evan Elephant - played by Fuzzylegobricks - The Town Cop (Not paranoid)

hunter.jpg

Hunter Horse - married to Piper Poodle - played by Ro87n - The Town

piper.jpg

Piper Poodle - married to Hunter Horse - played by Donut - The Town

Game Over

marcus_dead.jpg

Marcus Mouse - married to Lily Lamb - played by Bricks2000 - convicted on Day One - The Mafia

gavin_dead.jpg

Gavin Gorilla - boyfriend of Gregor Goat - played by Dannylonglegs - murdered on Night One - The Town

holly_dead.jpg

Holly Hippo - married to Franklin Fox - played by KingoftheZempk - murdered on Night One - The Town

randy_dead.jpg

Randy Rabbit - married to Betsy Bunny - played by Alex the Great - convicted on Day Two - The Town

franklin_dead.jpg

Franklin Fox - married to Helen Hippo - played by Alopex - murdered on Night Two - The Mafia Blocker

payton_dead.jpg

Payton Pig - ex-boyfriend of Brody Bulldog - played by Pandora - murdered on Night Two - The Town Vigilante

gregor_dead.jpg

Gregor Goat - boyfriend of Gavin Gorilla - played by Rumble Strike - died from grief on Night Two - The Town Doctor

gertrude_dead.jpg

Gertrude Goat - mother of Marcus and Payton - played by Scorpiox - convicted on Day Three - The Mafia

betsy_dead.jpg

Betsy Bunny - married to Randy Rabbit - played by MetroiD - murdered on Night Three - The Town

candace_dead.jpg

Doctor Candace Cow - played by Masked Builder - convicted on Day Four - The Town

lily_dead.jpg

Lily Lamb - married to Marcus Mouse - played by Sirius Black - removed by penalty vote on Day Four - The Town

brody_dead.jpg

Chief Brody Bulldog - ex-boyfriend of Payton Pig - played by Waterbrick Down - murdered on Night Four - The Town

evan_dead.jpg

Evan Elephant - married to Bianca Lamb - played by MacK - convicted on Day Five - The Mafia Godfurry

Non-playing Characters

langston_dead.jpg

Mayor Langston Lion - The Fabuland Mayor

bruno_dead.jpg

Bruno Bear - a mafia goon

pauly_dead.jpg

Pauly Pig - a mafia goon

lucas_dead.jpg

Lucas Lion - a police officer...with a gun - played by Shadows

Wonderful game Hinckley! I am glad I will live one ward. Thank you for letting me play, I also agree

that I may need a little improvement, but for a first mafia game I think I did pretty well.

Great work everyone for your efforts! :sweet:

Wow Hinck that's an amazing conclusion to an amazing game. Watching you host this really makes me want to play/host a game myself. Great job! :sweet:

Wow Hinck that's an amazing conclusion to an amazing game. Watching you host this really makes me want to play/host a game myself. Great job! :sweet:

May I play? :tongue:

Wow! What a game. Shadows actually was helpful this time round :laugh: Thanks Hinckley for such a great time. You had me on pins and needles with the mention of paranoid cops, framers, and godfathers until I got to the end, now my mind can finally lay at rest. Yay Town, good going Donut on leading the rest of the team after my demise. I learned my lesson I think, don't over-think things :tongue: , it almost got MetroiD to kill me earlier and it got me to trust MacK before the last night. Congratulations by the way MacK, you had the wool pulled over my eyes, good job on staying in communication as clamming up only would have made your behavior more suspicious.

Edited by Waterbrick Down

Gotta love those ninja-like poodle instincts! I guess poodles are just naturally trustworthy...

This was a great game to follow. The players were entertaining and Hinck, your story was hilarious yet again.

Congratulations to the lone winner Donut for being the sole survivor of this highly-entertaining mafia school game. :thumbup: Great job to the other players too, who did really well for the most part, and it was really a pleasure watching you guys from the sidelines.

And of course, major props to Hinck for doing another fantastic job in hosting this one, your story-telling and unlimited humor makes up for half on the entertainment value of this game.

Wonderful game Hinckley! I am glad I will live one ward. Thank you for letting me play, I also agree

that I may need a little improvement, but for a first mafia game I think I did pretty well.

Great work everyone for your efforts! :sweet:

That's a great attitude, thank you. :sweet: And yes, you did pretty well. Your improvement was vast from beginning to end.

Nooooo! The elephant died! :cry_sad:

I like elephant characters. :grin: But I guess after Fangy survived The Forest the law of averages meant that MacK couldn't.

Congratulations to the survivors! And congratulations especially to Hinck for a hilarious, well-hosted game. :thumbup:

A great game Hinck. :thumbup: I like that the game was slightly more complicated than the beginner's school, but still not too insane to the new players. The pictures and story were great, along with the brutal Fabuland killings. :tongue: Good game to all who played, and congrats to the winners. :thumbup:

Congratulations to the players for making this a very entertaining game! Same to Hinckley for your excellent hosting and spectacular grand finale! :laugh:

And poodles are overrated. Go goats! :tongue:

Great hosting Hinck. I really enjoyed the pictures and the narrative. Good to see you put at least as much effort into a Mafia School game as you put into the all-stars furry game.

Way to go town! I really didn't follow the game that actively, but clearly the pro-active attitude of some town players really helped win this.

And... Go Racoons! (Hinck, what do you have against Racoons that you don't include them in your games?)

Yay, so Town DID win, after all. That means this rabbit will be much less angry today! I must admit it was vastly disappointing to see it all go down the drain with 3 Townies dying at the end of Day 4, especially after all the hard work and effort that went into rooting out the third scum. All's well that ends well though, so apple sauce all round! And a sausage or two for our best furries... Here's what I thought about the game:

* Rant on

First of all, hats off to MacK - I think it's safe to say you had all of us dead furries fooled; and watching from the sidelines I admit it didn't ever cross my mind as a firm possibility that you could be a Mafia goon. Well played mate, that was an absolutely great effort! I actually wanted Fuzzy to investigate you after the "operation" in order to be sure whether I can trust you or not and develop some new elaborate anti-mafia plan with you since you seemed like a very logical and proactive player. Turns out you were pulling the wool over our eyes the whole time, and doing a helluva good job of it! Judging by Hinck's comments, it seems that Fuzzy did investigate you, after all, and the sheer fact you tried to convince players that the results of that investigation were wrong and managed to last this long proves that you're a top-notch player.

By which I don't mean to disrespect Alopex... who played an awesome game and I'm sure would have been even deadlier if it weren't for Pandora's brilliance. That said though, I was slowly beginning to suspect him as well, which was also the case with Waterbrick Down, so I'm sure it was a matter of time before he'd have had to start pulling the MacK moves in fooling us as well. In a last show of his evil wits, he took down our only useful night player with him! Such a shame... but seriously well played.

Speaking of Town night actions, it seems to me that apart from Pandora killing Alopex, there was not much else going for us loyal Townies during the nights, unfortunately :( The Town doctor didn't really help protect anyone, and Fuzzy's investigations, at least for the part during which I was present/aware, were... well, fuzzy, to say the least. Why he'd go around investigating Bricks2000 on Night One was a mystery to me, and by Day 3 he had no valuable info whatsoever since Alopex was also dead as he decided to investigate him. Which actually made Fuzzy ever so slightly suspicious in my eyes. I'm not sure whether he did, in the end, get a proper investigation, but it does seem as though his work helped rooting out MacK the evil mastermind, so good work on that, I guess.

Waterbrick Down took a lot of time and effort to play with and I don't think I'll ever be writing explanatory notes as long as the ones we exchanged on the start of Day 3. But deep down I was convinced he was a Townie who was just overthinking it all too much :grin: - despite what I perceived to be a few blunders in his gameplay, which is why I wanted to make sure I'm making the right decision in trusting him... Of course, we were done suspecting each other by the time we agreed to do the sting operation, so everything we posted in the Day thread was an elaborate hoax - fuelled by our previous suspicions against each other. In the end, I'm sure that the show we put on in the end of Day 3 made it all worth it - I for one knew it was either me or him going down that night, but our huge charade was incredibly rewarding :] Obviously, it provided proof that the "All guns blazing" approach won't win you the game, but at least it'll make sure you're having lots of fun getting the bad guys to panic :wink:

As to other Townies I played with - I'm sorry I effectively ruined AtG's game by voting against my own husband, but seriously - your defence was so lacklustre I was convinced I was doing the right thing there! Donut, on the other hand, was a force to be reckoned with; always very reasonable and consistent. He was so good that in the end I actually thought him and Ro87n were also "Lovers" and were trying to win this game together - I thought Donut was a Townie who'd managed to convince the other ones that Ro87n was also loyal when in fact our dark horse was a Mafia goon. Turns out I was wrong, but that tells you a lot about Ro87n's game. His vote against himself on Day 3, after all the hard work we'd put in, was infuriating, and his whole approach to the game was downright weird. Obviously, there was something "insane" about the Horse's role, but he took it to new heights with his non-stop tomfoolery...

And then comes Pandora, who easily gets my vote for the MVF (Most Vital Furry) award. Not just because she moved wisely to take down an incredibly important Mafia player - but also because she was a constant voice of reason and logic; and whenever suspicions started running wild, she'd be there to help us Townies get our heads straight and focus. It's a shame she went down so (relatively) early in the game, but it's obvious that her prowess wouldn't go unnoticed. It's been tons of fun playing the game with her - and commenting it from "beyond the grave" afterwards :devil:

* Rant off

Oh, and last but not least - Hinckwey rocks. :grin:

Well after Betsy the Angry Bunny, there's not much left to say, but here are a few observations from my short life and long afterlife :laugh:

Yay Town!! And well played Donut! You had struck me as Town from the beginning and I would have been in contact with you had I lived longer. You did well to keep the game going and stayed clear-headed to the end.

Equally well played MacK! I also didn't get the opportunity to appraise your allegiance privately, but you made good and logical points in the thread, even if they were in retrospect deliberately misleading. I feel your frustration at being the last scum standing, but it will serve you well in future games. Very impressive.

Alopex - your "reason" for killing me made me doubly glad I killed you :tongue:

It's been a long time coming, but I'm sorry I killed you, King of the Zempk. There was all sorts going on at the time, and when I looked through all the posts you seemed the best bet. Sorry. :blush:

WD and Betsy. You made the game even more vivid and I thoroughly enjoyed our group discussions. I trusted you both (and I'm glad I did) and I'm also glad you trusted me (eventually). It was a weird situation having three conversations with two people, but I also believe that was vital to ensure trust. I so wanted to tell you I was the Vigilante, but it was revealed pretty quickly anyway, :laugh: but WD you even kept mentioning you'd lost your gun and didn't have it anymore. The show you guys put on was heart-breaking to read, but garnered an audible cheer from me when the ruse was revealed! It was only at that point that I remembered Betsy had suggested something very similar at the beginning of Day 2. Brilliant sting!

Specifically to Betsy, I have had so much fun in the Dead Furries Lounge, and it's been like playing without playing but with perhaps more honest opinions :devil::blush: . Aside from that, you are also a great player who makes astute observations and logical connections. I really hope to play another game with you sometime :wub: (although you'll probably end up killing me or something).

Thanks once again to Hinckley for a brilliant game with hilarious yet action packed narrative, and an interesting mix of roles for us to get our teeth into. Also thanks to Badboy who was evidently keep to help students out with information, and probably ended up seeing a whole lot of weirdness. :look:

And a sausage or two for our best furries...

And then comes Pandora, who easily gets my vote for the MVF (Most Vital Furry) award.

As I'm not very vital anymore, bein' dead an'all, can I have a sausage instead? :look:

Edited by Pandora

Thanks once again to Hinckley for a brilliant game with hilarious yet action packed narrative, and an interesting mix of roles for us to get our teeth into. Also thanks to Badboy who was evidently keep to help students out with information, and probably ended up seeing a whole lot of weirdness. :look:

Ah thanks for mentioning me although my contribution wasn't that big. :wub: It would have been awesome if I could have answered some more of your questions but somehow Hinckley beat me to the punch most of the time. That probably has something to do with timezones and Hinckleys ability of not needing any sleep at all. :laugh:

I would also like to thank Hinckley for letting me be his intern. It was a real eye opener. I never dared guess how much time and effort it would take to host a game like this, and now I know (at least some of it). I think this internship has made me a better player and also put me one step closer to actually hosting a game myself.

So Hinck, thanks!

I think this internship has made me a better player and also put me one step closer to actually hosting a game myself.

Looking forward to that, I'd really like to play in a game hosted by you in the future. :sweet:

Kudos from me as well, and I hope our lunacy at times hasn't driven you and Hinck too mad. Although then again, how much madder can some people get anyway :tongue:

@ Pandora:

vo51183,1282046634,vienna_bernerwurst.jpg

Would you like an apple pie with that? :grin:

This is like the Forest Mafia all over again. Sluts and applesauce everywhere! :laugh: And I don't even like applesauce!

Now this was a great game and a funny and bloody ending. :classic: You did a great job on pics and narrative, Hinck, as you did in Forest before, but I liked this one more.

Also congrats to those who won and also the ones who passed, and especially Donut, who did both. :thumbup:

Good game, everyone.

This is like the Forest Mafia all over again. Sluts and applesauce everywhere! :laugh: And I don't even like applesauce!

Don't you call Betsy a slut! :cry_sad:

And Betsy, errrm, thanks for the sausages, but I think I'll pass. :blush:

Hooray for the town, the three newbies pulled through! :laugh: We couldn't have done so without the foundation you guys provided.

Sirius Black - I had my suspicions about you, but your self-inflicted penalty was more helpful than harmful. Just like eliminating the wrong answer choices in a multiple choice question, your character's demise took out the guesswork in finding the last mafia.

Pandora - While I never communicated with you, your efforts evened the playing field. :thumbup: Alopex would have been a very formidable opponent and together with MacK and Scorpiox, I can only imagine what they could have done. You paved the way to this victory. *Raises glass.

MetroiD - I also had my doubts about you, but was relieved (to say the least) when we joined forces. The sting operation you cofounded with Waterbrick Down is simply brilliant. It's amazing what two brilliant minds can do. :classic:

Ro87n and Fuzzylegobricks - my buddies in arms. Up to the last day of voting, there was still confusion and a little bit of panic (from me at least). :tongue: Fuzzy's investigation served was the ace of spade hidden in my sleeve. I knew for certain we had our man or elephant. Let's not forget Fuzzy also lead to the charge against Marcus on day 1.

MacK - You were equally as brilliant as Waterbrick Down and some of the other players. Your posts were always very well organized and well though out. Between a battle of words, I would have to wave the white flag. You had me fooled for the majority of the game, though I couldn't trust at the end solely because of Fuzzy's investigation. Major props on surviving up till the end and fabricating a convincing story to fool everyone. :devil:

Waterbrick Down (WD) - You take the cake for the good guys in my book. Your brilliant analysis of everyone was always a great read. We lost so much sleep in those late night discussions (but it was worth it)! I am glad to have you as an ally. I think it's worthwhile to mention that WD formed a group of trusted townies, who so happened to live through this ordeal. Not only did he have the foresight for that, his final plans prevailed in the end. I was to remain silent and WB would gather information so that in the event that he goes down, I would take his place in leading the charge for the town. Your game play is simply amazing. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: (4 paws up).

To the others I didn't mention, you all played great! I had so much fun partaking in this game with you guys.

And Hinckley, thanks again for letting me join. Your story telling is one of a kind and always fun to read. :classic: I have learned so much this time around and hopefully will have a chance to apply this in the future. Also since you could have read my PMs, lesson 6 was directed at me right?

and Fuzzy's investigations, at least for the part during which I was present/aware, were... well, fuzzy, to say the least. Why he'd go around investigating Bricks2000 on Night One was a mystery to me, and by Day 3 he had no valuable info whatsoever since Alopex was also dead as he decided to investigate him. Which actually made Fuzzy ever so slightly suspicious in my eyes.

He didn't investigate Bricks2000 on night one. It would've been impossible for him to do so. I'm surprised nobody caught that. He lied about it, for some reason. This is another reason I want Fuzzy to play again before being passed. Bricks2000 had already been voted out. Fuzzy could not have investigated him on Night One. He forgot to send in his Night Action on Night Two and I think he pretended to investigate Bricks2000 so you guys wouldn't know he forgot. If somebody had picked up on the fact that he was lying, which should have been obvious (you can't investigate a player who has already been voted out) I would've expected you guys to turn on him.

Waterbrick Down took a lot of time and effort to play with and I don't think I'll ever be writing explanatory notes as long as the ones we exchanged on the start of Day 3.

Awesome user name, definite over-thinker. :laugh: Yes, he could've ended it all on Day Four, but here we have it. Still an awesome player and I can't wait to see him in other games.

Donut, on the other hand, was a force to be reckoned with; always very reasonable and consistent. He was so good that in the end I actually thought him and Ro87n were also "Lovers" and were trying to win this game together - I thought Donut was a Townie who'd managed to convince the other ones that Ro87n was also loyal when in fact our dark horse was a Mafia goon. Turns out I was wrong, but that tells you a lot about Ro87n's game. His vote against himself on Day 3, after all the hard work we'd put in, was infuriating, and his whole approach to the game was downright weird. Obviously, there was something "insane" about the Horse's role, but he took it to new heights with his non-stop tomfoolery...

I'm glad you were thinking this! Did my ending fool you? Were you worried it was Donut and Ro87n for a minute? :grin: And yes, Ro87n is an insane person. :wacko:

And then comes Pandora, who easily gets my vote for the MVF (Most Vital Furry) award.

I want to hear more about Pandora's game play! I know she's brilliant but I want to know what she was doing!

Alopex - your "reason" for killing me made me doubly glad I killed you :tongue:

Specifically to Betsy, I have had so much fun in the Dead Furries Lounge, and it's been like playing without playing but with perhaps more honest opinions :devil::blush: . Aside from that, you are also a great player who makes astute observations and logical connections. I really hope to play another game with you sometime :wub: (although you'll probably end up killing me or something).

I want to hear more about all of this. What was Pandora's brilliance? How did Night 2 end up with the two of you killing each other? How did you know Alopex was scum? How did Alopex know to target you? Can we see the dead furries board?

So Hinck, thanks!

No, thank you! :wub: Badboy was awesome helping behind the scenes. I couldn't have been happier to have a co-host to help out. You did a fantastic job and I can tell you're really learning more about Mafia games. :thumbup: By the time you have time to host, I think you'll be fantastic! Thanks for all your help when it came to making decisions about our two strange conundrums during the game. Being able to talk with you about the game stopped me from being a meddling host. I certainly grew as a host during this game and you helped me a lot in doing that. Thank you thank you thank you!

Now this was a great game and a funny and bloody ending. :classic: You did a great job on pics and narrative, Hinck, as you did in Forest before, but I liked this one more.

Also congrats to those who won and also the ones who passed, and especially Donut, who did both. :thumbup:

Good game, everyone.

Thank you! It was certainly easier to host!

Sirius Black - I had my suspicions about you, but your self-inflicted penalty was more helpful than harmful. Just like eliminating the wrong answer choices in a multiple choice question, your character's demise took out the guesswork in finding the last mafia.

However, what's really unfortunate about this is, if he had posted and not been taken out by penalty, MacK had an extremely good chance of winning. So, he inadvertently took MacK's perfect game away from him. :cry_sad:

Let's not forget Fuzzy also lead to the charge against Marcus on day 1.

I have to disagree with you here. Had we continued to follow this type of play, which was truly metagaming, you guys would've lost hard. That's one reason I want Fuzzy to play again. Especially considering that, for some reason, he claimed to have investigated Bricks2000 on Night One. Bricks2000 was already out of the game, so he couldn't have been investigated. I think Fuzzy was just trying to cover up for forgetting to get his night action in on night two. Not to pick on you, Fuzzy, I just want you to know what you should work on for next time.

I was to remain silent and WB would gather information so that in the event that he goes down, I would take his place in leading the charge for the town. Your game play is simply amazing.

Wow, so you planned to fly under the radar. I didn't know that. Brilliant! :thumbup: That's a very good strategy. Have a strong player, confirmed town, stay quiet to keep the plan going in the end after the loudmouths are killed off. You guys are seriously awesome! Great planning. And considering your group of four only had one night action among you, (MetroiD, WD, Pandora and Donut) you guys truly showed how vanilla townies can still make a difference in this game.

And Hinckley, thanks again for letting me join. Your story telling is one of a kind and always fun to read. :classic: I have learned so much this time around and hopefully will have a chance to apply this in the future. Also since you could have read my PMs, lesson 6 was directed at me right?

Thank you! After reading your and everybody's comments, I would praise your game play much higher! Excellent work, thanks for playing.

To Donut, Waterbrick Down, Pandora and MetroiD: I really respect how hard you guys played. The game is much more fun when you think about getting your side to win as opposed to ending up on the survivor's list. I think I'm going to follow that example from now on. It's such a brilliant way to play and you guys clearly had fun. Excellent work!

Mafia School: Fabuland Housewives Night Action Results

Night One Actions

MacK kills Dannylonglegs, result: success

Fuzzylegobricks investigates Alopex, result: The Mafia

Alopex blocks Waterbrick Down, result: success but WD has no night action

Rumble Strike protects Waterbrick Down, result: success but nobody attacks WD

Pandora kills KingoftheZempk, result: success

Night Two Actions

Pandora kills Alopex, result: success

MacK kills Pandora, result: success

Alopex blocks MetroiD, result: success, but MetroiD has no action to block

Rumble Strike protects MacK, result: success but nobody attacks MacK

Fuzzylegobricks investigates ?, result: :wacko:

Night Three Actions

Mack kills MetroiD, result: success

Fuzzylegobricks investigates MacK: result: The Mafia

Night Four Actions

MacK kills Waterbrick Down, result: success

Fuzzylegobricks investigates Waterbrick Down, result: The Town

And when I asked for Night Five Actions, Fuzzy wanted to investigate R087n.

Yay! A great victory for the Townies because of cartain people (MetroID and Waterbrick Down to name two). The grand plan worked alright actualy it ensnared me and lead you on to MacK. Us at the scum never new Pandora was the vigilante, we killed her to try and thin out the ranks of logical thinkers. The murders of Waterbrick Down and MetroID were because they were leading the town.

MacK, you did so well! :sweet: I was just a goon and it was him that did all the killing.

Hink did a great job of hosting, the funny openings and numerous Shadows characters made the whole experiance more fun. I was surpirised to see only two survivors, but of course Shadows unfortunatly fell by friendly fire. :laugh:

I wuv you Hinkwey, :wub: thank you so much for the dead picture I always wanted.

Congratulations to all who played and made it so fun, I hope to be playing with you in the furture! :classic:

Edited by Scorpiox

Sign in to follow this