Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Witch Hunt Mafia - Confirmation Thread

Witchsig-3-1.png

Rules:

Witch Hunt Mafia will follow the basic rules of mafia. Every day the town will be able to kill someone off. To do so, they will need to get the majority of the players to vote for one player. Once someone is voted off, it will be night time, and those with night actions will be able to PM me to tell me what they are going to do. If the day lasts for more than 4 real days, it will be night. Night will typically last about 2 real days, and if you don't PM me your night action in time, it won't be counted.

In addition to this...

I. Thou shalt not vote without typing it in bold. Please use these examples: Vote: Player or Unvote

II. Thou shalt not edit thy posts. Doing so 3 times will incur the wrath of God.

III. Thou shalt not post in the game threads when you are dead. You're dead. Act like it.

IV. Thou shalt not give hints or suggestions about the game when you are either dead or are not a participant. Feedback is okay though.

V. Thou shalt not be a sore loser. It's only a game.

VI. Thou shalt not sign up if you are not going to participate.

VII. Thou shalt not rush the host. I'm just trying to take some pictures in natural light.

VIII. Thou shalt not - err, seven commandments are good enough aren't they?

IX. Thou shalt not quote what I said from a PM. If you must, please paraphrase. Quoting one of my PMs will also incur the wrath of God.

X. Thou shalt not judge a book by it's cover. Just because they have angry faces, it doesn't mean they're heretics.

The Inhabitants of Azufre:

- Sergio.jpg Sergio (lego12)

- Cassandra.jpg Cassandra (Bob the Construction Man)

- Hernan.jpg Hernan (stash2sixx)

- Charles.jpg Charles (Hinckley)

- Miguel.jpg Miguel (Quarryman)

- Bernard.jpg Bernard (Trexxen)

- Elisa.jpg Elisa (Wilhelm Screamer)

- Pablo.jpg Pablo (Atoll Dweller)

- John.jpg John (Darth_Legois)

- Isabella.jpg Isabella (kill will)

- Alexander.jpg Alexander (ImperialShadows)

- Mustafa.jpg Mustafa (Dragonator)

- Martinus.jpg Martinus (Pickerel)

- Henry.jpg Henry (darthperson)

- Fernando.jpg Fernando (ptdapen)

- Sabrina.jpg Sabrina (I Scream Clone)

- Philip.jpg Philip (Adam)

- Gustavus.jpg Gustavus (wouwie13)

- Christopher.jpg Christopher (WhiteFang)

- Zepher - Confirmed

Reserves

- alexrider7

- Username Taken

- ImperialScouts

- Lt. Col. Thok

- Norrington

- Sir Dillon

- pr0visorak

Those Residing in the Kingdom of Heaven

-

Those Burning in the Flames of Hell

-

Please use this thread to confirm that you will be playing. Once everyone has confirmed, Day 1 will begin.

Edited by ImperialShadows

General Christopher, commander of the soldiers of Azufre, will pledge his life to fight against the heretic!

I am the humble Priest of Azufre, Alexander. You may call me father, Alex, or simply "the priest". Please feel free to come to me with any concerns you may have or questions about your life beyond this world, for I am always available to help in times of trouble. I only hope that I can count of all of you to help rid this town of evil before it consumes us all into the burning fires of hell.

We must act now, before all is lost!

*passes around the plate*

(OOC: Is this actually day 1, or the confirmation thread? I'm still waiting for my robes to arrive from the costume department and they haven't shaved my head yet...)

(OOC: Is this actually day 1, or the confirmation thread? I'm still waiting for my robes to arrive from the costume department and they haven't shaved my head yet...)

I believed this is the confirmation thread, I guess. Perhaps TinyPiesRUs could confirm on it. :tongue:

I am here, we may now begin. Don't stand around doing nothing. This is serious business. I hear in Salem they drown the suspects to determine if they practice witchcraft or not. I suggest we all go for a swim.

Shall we discuss what our town name is an anagram for? Or does it just mean Blue Fire?

Greetings Father & Commander Christopher :classic:

Iam John the weaver or just call me John :classic:

I will try to help with what I have to destroy the evil that has arrived on my beloved town where I have lived all my life. :cry_sad:

So where is this inquisitor that is supposed to be arriving in town?, Im certain that his presence will quell the ever-growing tide of evil in Azufre.

[OOC: ROFL! :laugh: .......Also I think this might be both threads in 1? I could weave you a robe.... :laugh: ]

I am here, we may now begin. Don't stand around doing nothing. This is serious business. I hear in Salem they drown the suspects to determine if they practice witchcraft or not. I suggest we all go for a swim.

Shall we discuss what our town name is an anagram for? Or does it just mean Blue Fire?

Iam sorry sir I didnt catch your name what might it be? :classic:

Hmm I didnt think about the name meaning something else :sceptic:

Edited by Darth_Legois

I've done some research and found that Azufre is an anagram for a furze-which means quack grass or wheat. Glad I solved that little mystery. I assume I'll win a medal. You don't have to all thank me at once. I like it to be spread about so it lasts longer. Some of you may thank me twice...

I like it to be spread about so it lasts longer. Some of you may thank me twice...

Yes, when I think of people who like to spread it around... :tongue:

Methinks we doth needeth the shovels! :sceptic:

Pablo reporting, I'm ready to kill witches!

Let's start the investigation. Pablo, are you a witch?

Me? A witch? Of course not! I'm just a simple, bad smelling, peasant!

I can confirm this... he smells horrible. :sick:

Do you have proof your not a witch yourself HinkyWhatever your name is..? :knight:

:tongue:

[OOC:Hey this avatar looks just like me! >>>>>>> :pirate: <<<<]

Edited by Darth_Legois

Suffer not a witch to live! That is what the Bible preaches! And I am a servant of the Lord, Inquisitor Fernando. I am here to cleanse this land, and I will have nothing lower then wiping out all of the heretics. God will deliver us from all evil, and those who are evil will be cast into the pits of Hell.

You there, priest! What have you been preaching? Did you not warn those wretched heretics of the wrath of God?! What say you?!

Me? A witch? Of course not! I'm just a simple, bad smelling, peasant!

OK. Good enough.

Do you have proof your not a witch yourself HinkyWhatever your name is..? :knight:

I'm also not a witch, yet I smell just fine. Thank you. And you...are you a witch?

You there, priest! What have you been preaching? Did you not warn those wretched heretics of the wrath of God?! What say you?!

I have filled them with the words of our Lord, but some of them heareth not. I think they have been touched by the firey claws of the demon below! It is like a disease, spreading throughout the community, plaguing their souls and hardening their hearts to the love of God.

It is a blessing that you have finally arrived to provide me with the strength to carry on this fight. Now that there are two of us to attack this scourge in the name of our Lord, we shall succeed!

Praise be until Him!

I have filled them with the words of our Lord, but some of them heareth not. I think they have been touched by the firey claws of the demon below! It is like a disease, spreading throughout the community, plaguing their souls and hardening their hearts to the love of God.

It is a blessing that you have finally arrived to provide me with the strength to carry on this fight. Now that there are two of us to attack this scourge in the name of our Lord, we shall succeed!

Praise be until Him!

Mmmm hmmm...Yes, I see. Clearly, the priest is a witch. Look at him. He has a pumpkin for a head. Well, that one was easy. Chalk one up for the good guys.

Mmmm hmmm...Yes, I see. Clearly, the priest is a witch. Look at him. He has a pumpkin for a head. Well, that one was easy. Chalk one up for the good guys.

Good Guys: 1, Heretics: 0. :tongue:

For the uneducated among us, here is the simple list for determining if someone is a witch:

• Do they levitate?
  • Do they bite the heads off live chickens and bathe in their blood?
  • Do they dance with the devil in the pale moon light?
  • Do they have any warts?
  • Do they cast spells and fly on a broom stick and cackle?
  • Do they have a pumpkin for a head?

If you answer yes to any or all of said questions, the given person is indeed, a witch. Now, you shall be able to spot a witch or heretic from a pure God-fearing Christian. You may now thank me.

The priest haveth a pumpkin for a head, therefore he must be...eth a witch.

For the uneducated among us, here is the simple list for determining if someone is a witch:

• Do they levitate?

If you answer yes to any or all of said questions, the given person is indeed, a witch. Now, you shall be able to spot a witch or heretic from a pure God-fearing Christian. You may now thank me.

Hink(eth)ly knows what makes a witch! He must...eth be...eth a witch...eth then...eth! ...eth.

Hink(eth)ly knows what makes a witch! He must...eth be...eth a witch...eth then...eth! ...eth.

I almost forgot:

• All witches accuse other people of being witches-it's true!

OK. Good enough.

I'm also not a witch, yet I smell just fine. Thank you. And you...are you a witch?

No Ive just been wearing the same clothes for a week and they are pretty old, I will have to go and weave myself a new one.

Good Guys: 1, Heretics: 0. :tongue:

:thumbup:

• Do they levitate?

Good enough for me! :tongue:

Why hello good citizens, what a pleasant day to hunt some heretics, don't cha think? In case you don't know me, I'm Mustafa, sounds a lot like a planet from a galaxy far far away. You should all know me 'cause I trade with most of you down at the markets. Yes, I'm a merchant, so if your interested in fine silks or Persian rugs, I'm the guy to see. I hope this cleansing doesn't interrupt my business to much.

I don't see anyone flying, these witch people are harder to spot than I thought. :hmpf_bad:

So, how goeseth the searching... eth.

Shackle us up boys, apparently we're both witches.

You there, peasant who smells worse than my horse's butt. There is no time for jokes about this!

Let me ask you this. What are the Ten Commandments?! What say you?!

Sign in to follow this