novareb

MOC: Rockets And Astronauts (Lego Universe)

http://i.imgur.com/FL5Wuqu.jpg The rocket's crew. Based off of the original nexus astronauts.

http://i.imgur.com/QHedRAf.jpg The rocket itself, which is built using the main rocket instructions but has many changes.

I hope you enjoyed my MOC, and I apologize for the blurry pictures that were originally there.

Edit by Hinckley: Pictures turned to links due to violation of size restrictions. Please see the Site Guidelines and adhere to them when posting. Thank you.

Edited by Barc

The rocket and team looks really interesting, Looks nice for the small amount of pieces used. Unfortunately the blurriness is probably preventing a lot of people from commenting.I wonder if there is a way for you to steady your tablet on something when taking a picture? Or use a smart phone camera. I would really like to see a clear pic of your moc! :)

The rocket and team looks really interesting, Looks nice for the small amount of pieces used. Unfortunately the blurriness is probably preventing a lot of people from commenting.I wonder if there is a way for you to steady your tablet on something when taking a picture? Or use a smart phone camera. I would really like to see a clear pic of your moc! :)

First of all, thank you for the compliment!

Second of all, I used to have a brick built tablet stand, but took it apart, I will be rebuilding it this weekend. It helped with the blurriness.

Again, Thank you for the compliment and feedback!

EDIT: NEW AND BETTER PICTURES POSTED.

Edited by Barc

First of all, thank you for the compliment!

Second of all, I used to have a brick built tablet stand, but took it apart, I will be rebuilding it this weekend. It helped with the blurriness.

Again, Thank you for the compliment and feedback!

EDIT: NEW AND BETTER PICTURES POSTED.

Good work! I have built up my LU-based items over the years and though I was part of the minority who thought the game was good... too good to let go of. Here's some of my rockets if you want to see what I mean:

20672230892_a62b610206_z.jpg

Great work on your rocket by the way. I can't wait to see what you'll do next with this topic!!

Long Live LU, may your memory spur on the imaginations of children yet unknown!

Edited by Murdoch17