Sign in to follow this  
alexandertam

HMS Thunderer

thindexedgif.gif 84c

Well... although it is called HMS thunderer, but it isn't based on the design of that ship... I took the name :pir-tongue:

a picture of a sexy statue...

sn205108.jpg

the side view of the ship and some stupid pirates are attacking:

sn205102.jpg

many crowd together to protect the captain and me(next to the captain who is holding the telescope)

sn205101.jpg

a picture of the deck

sn205106.jpg

the pirates are climbing the ship and the British are not stupid...

sn205100.jpg

a boat full of pirates...

sn205105.jpg

and this is how the red coats responded to the attack...

sn205099.jpg

pirates are eaten by sharks... :jollyroger:

sn205107.jpg

hope you enjoy and kindly leave some comment, thank you :pir-cry_happy:

P.S. Sorry I post it in the wrong place can anyone kindly moved it to the right place?

Edited by SlyOwl

Very nice MOC, except the deck seems a little short compared to the rest of the ship. Other than that, it seems really great.

Arr! That be a right mean lookn' ship ye got there! The yellow stripes in to hull look a little out of place...I like it anyway. :pir-blush: I think custom sails would have really been better than using Lego sails. Great job overall, keep it up! :pir-classic: ~LW 8~

Somehow i was expecting an entire fleet when opening up this topic.... :pir-look:

That is a nice ship you've build Alexander, are you planning to make more?

Yup I would surly built some more....(if I have some spare notes in my pocket.... :pir-laugh: ....)

Arr! That be a right mean lookn' ship ye got there! The yellow stripes in to hull look a little out of place...I like it anyway. :pir-blush: I think custom sails would have really been better than using Lego sails. Great job overall, keep it up! :pir-classic: ~LW 8~

yeah... it is a bit out of place, but I'm glad you like it :pir-sweet: thanks :pir-grin:

A fine ship! The masts/sails could improve a bit, for example I think a spanker (sail) would give it a better overall-look. For the rest it's really a nice ship. Good idea of those redcoat soldiers to allure some sharks to kill the pirates :pir_laugh2: certainly because the other people of the crew are not even aiming at the pirates :pir-classic: Ow, and the colours are also great, I like the black& yellow stripes

This is good for a starting ship! it has a good color scheme, but it would not hurt to increase it's length by 1 hull piece. But it's looking good! I wonder what the rest of your fleet will look like.

great little story with the shark. lots of details, nnice ship, good pictures...