Sign in to follow this  
Errorist

Le Bonheur

Welcome to Eurobricks! I can't comment on your MOC yet though as it hasn't been moderated yet. :'-( (You could try deeplinking some pictures as a teaser!)

Hello Errorist!!

You are very welcome on this forum.

I also need to wait to give comments on your ship because the folder isn't moderated yet.

A deeplink could overcome this. Here is all the info on deeplinks: How to "deeplink".

I always thought it was immpossible to make decent ships with LDD. But you have proved me wrong! This ship is more then decent! Incredible!

And that cross section is just lovely. How much do they cost? Or even better, can you post the link to buying this?

My only remark is that the masts of le Bonheur should be a bit taller.

Do you plan buying these?

Welcome to our friendly forum, BTW ;-)

Mr Tiber

Edited by Mr Tiber

Ah, I saw this on Brickshelf a little bit ago and I was going to post it if someone else didn't. It looks like I won't have to worry! You've got a beauty of a ship here, Mr. Erroist. It would be absolutely wonderful built in real bricks. X-O

Great work! :) How much did each of them total too? In currency according to Lego factory, that is.

I sure hope this is built in real bricks because this looks awesome. X-O Great job. *y*

pretty massive, and pretty cool.

I have the same suggestion though, masts and bowsprit need to be longer.

The cross section is awesome though!

Thanks for the good comments people X-O (bit surprised since my girlfriend was'nt impressed by the least :-P) I will follow the general advice of making the masts longer on "le bonheur".

It is definitely possible to build decent (but small) ships in LDD but it takes time. However Ldd has a border which cannot be crossed (proof is my 74 gun ship wihich crashed after finishing the first gundeck.)

I definitely would want to buy "le bonheur" but hey it's

Edited by Errorist

I also need to wait to give comments on your ship because the folder isn't moderated yet.

A deeplink could overcome this. Here is all the info on deeplinks: How to "deeplink".

And in addition to deep links posting a picture directly into the thread also tends stimulate interest and attact more responses. I have added an image to the first to your first post and I assume nobody had done it prior because the folder hadn't be moderator.

And welcome to our forum! :)

And in addition to deep links posting a picture directly into the thread also tends stimulate interest and attact more responses. I have added an image to the first to your first post and I assume nobody had done it prior because the folder hadn't be moderator.

And welcome to our forum! :)

Egad Mr Phes, that was a big picture! I resized the picture and added it to the first post...

Mr Errorist, 770 dollar is a pretty penny isn't it? I really think those prices on LEGO factory are ridiculous, I once made a simple train engine wich would cost 69 dollars!! I really think it wasn't worth that money...

Mr Tiber

Nice LDD MOC Errorist *y*

i have been putzing with MLCAD and find it difficult to make larger creations,

but this is truly impressive.

Also, I've added it to the Index of MOC ships.

P

This is very original and a great looking MOC! Very good work! I'd love to see this in real brick...

God Bless (and thanks for sharing),

Nathan

post-1602-1183835078_thumb.jpgI took the advice you guys gave me and heighthened the masts a bit (had to make them white though).And you were right it's better like this.

yes 770 dollars is alot of money but i'm talking 770 euro's ( about 1000 dollars).But i would love to buy it, and i do have the money needed but i'm not sure :-P can't you guys help me out ? :-P

:-P

yes 770 dollars is alot of money but i'm talking 770 euro's ( about 1000 dollars).But i would love to buy it, and i do have the money needed but i'm not sure :-P can't you guys help me out ? :-P

Man, I'm even too stupid not to see it's my own currency... But indead 770 EUR is even more expensive!

I'd say, if you really want it but if you do need the money for other important things (like bills etc), or if you have no money left after buying it, then don't!!

If you are swimming in the money, and you would have more than enough left after buying this, I'd say buy it!

Mr Tiber

Nice work. Does the LDD Program give you the inventory of the pieces you are using? If it does, you could always check Bricklink for prices. Another good idea might be to remove ALL of the figures and see how the price changes. The figs aren't overly pirate-y anyway. Then, once again, check prices for figures on Bricklink.

Anyhow, the ship looks nice, even in LDD! I hope to see more good work from you in the future!

My God, and then to imagine I saw you create this. It still amazes me, however I still think your cross section is better bro *sweet* 8-o Nonetheless, sweet work!

Edited by Hairy Ruben

Mein Godt. Absolutely fantastic job. Welcome to EB, and I hope to see more of your work soon! *sweet*