Striding from the swamps around Makuhero City, the Krikons come to destroy all they see! These cyborg swamp crickets are armed with razor sharp legs, poseable fangs, and meteor blasters to help them on their quest of destruction!

So yeah, the aim of this was to use Krika's parts and concept to create a unique Hero Factory villain. This fella's supposed to be like a giant bug, whose body and limbs have been replaced by super-strong robotic parts by some evil corporation or something.

Front

8384785896_c5076e3b1c_b.jpg

Back

8383699063_2b813e3c3f_b.jpg

Size comparison

8384777608_2a58da4ce5_b.jpg

Under the Helmet

8383695791_14d1b43eb2_b.jpg

Thoughts? Comments? Questions?

Edited by LewiMOC

Oh my glob. That is just amazing, and it does look bug-like, and I like how you built the head.

In fact, it also uses colours that don't mess everything up. All of the colours compliment each other.

Great. I like that jaw connection. The only thing I would change is that green zamor by replacing it with a solid red one.

I never owned the original Krika. Your MOC makes me regret that now. XD

Jokes aside, this MOC looks really good. You did a good job transporting the design from the original set into the HF style.

He probably was the best of the Makuta Mistika. I used his parts as the main ingredient in most of my MOCs until Hero Factory 2.0 was released.

Great. I like that jaw connection. The only thing I would change is that green zamor by replacing it with a solid red one.

It's supposed to simulate the Nyriah Ghost blaster ammo the original had, and also this guy's weapon is a Meteor Blaster, which had Green ammo.

Excellent, I love your hero, yet I've never liked HF before

Happy to bridge the uncanny valley for you! :D Edited by LewiMOC

It's supposed to simulate the Nyriah Ghost blaster ammo the original had, and also this guy's weapon is a Meteor Blaster, which had Green ammo.

Happy to bridge the uncanny valley for you! :D

I believe it is Nynrah Ghost Blaster. Not Nyriah.

To me, with the leg-blades and blaster being in the same place, it just kind of looks like a Hero-Factory version of Krika.

Not a bad thing, as Krika was my favorite set of the Mistika era. But it could use something to make it appear different to Krika, more original.

It must be said that the head design is pretty cool- like that you gave this insect mandibles while still keeping his red eyes.

Clever.