Sign in to follow this  
Eskallon

Battles Of Time-New Comic

Hi all

So I was starting a wargame and It won't be starting for a long time so I have decided to pass the time by making these comics. They will be all about how the groups meet each other. You might want to read the character bio so it makes more sense so read it here. Anyway this one is about how eskallon and the first man on the list meet. Please leave a comment of some sort and feel free to signup for the game but you might have to wait a while before the game starts. oh and by the way they are meant to be one handed pirates.Anyway enjoy.

page_1.jpg

page_2.jpg

page_3.jpg

page_4.jpg

page_5.jpg

page_6.jpg

Edited by Eskallon

It's strange and confusing, but that doesn't make it bad. It means you'll have a lot of explaining to do. My first question is what universe it tyakes place in. There seems to be Exo-Force and Jedi. Also, the Exoforce guy wasn't really shocked he was saved by a Jedi. You'll need to explain that, and why they thought he was a spy. you threw us into a story, and we''ll have to get used to it, but if you fill in things it could go somehwere.

Ok after re-looking over it I agree it could be confusing but I dont think you understand what I am dong. Oh He is not shocked by seeing the jedi because he knows an old jedi named master oricles. Oh and he wasn't meant to be their so he wasn't the spy but the jedi was spying on them. He had been instructed by someone to go there.

After just thinking about my original plans I think I am going to carry on the comics but more like a series instead of a complete different one each time. Do you get what I was going to do before though, a completly different one each time. So I thought it might be unnessecery to go through a long story for each guy. Anyway thanks for commenting an I think it has made me have a good rethink in a positive way.Anyway