Peppermint_M

Ninja-fy your Avatar!

med_gallery_4757_228_181057.png

med_gallery_4757_228_45316.png

Ninja-fy your Avatar!

Rules:

Simply change your avatar picture to reflect or include LEGO Ninja and then post the picture in this thread (remember to also change your avatar!)

The winners will be voted for by members of Eurobricks, so remember the greater exposure your avatar has, the better. Winners will receive a special tag!

cole.pngjay.pngkai.pnglloyd.pngzane.png

Is using LDD screenshots allowed?

I'd assume that it is, since (to my knowledge) it has been in the other avatar contests.

We'll allow them in the Avatar contest, take a look at what was allowed in the Summer of Friend's avatar contest for more.

Are we allowed to modify our entry after we've posted in this thread? I've gone ahead and changed my avatar to get into the spirit of the month, but I may make further changes before the contest deadline ends, so I want to know if I should delay posting my entry.

As I always have a Ninja Avatar .....

( yes it is a ninja .... a cyborg ninja :wink: )

6195042544_698bac2961_m.jpg

Can I go ahead with it, or change to something " more traditional " or " Ninjago style " ?

Thanks for organizing ! :classic:

Since there are five tags, will there be five winners?

And I've got a great idea! :thumbup:

Right in answer (no particular order and it may be one answer for multiple questions)

The Ninja-fied avatar picrture that is posted in this entry thread is final, unless deemed to be breaking any of the general forum rules. So, until you post a picture here you have not entered the contest.

There will be one winner, they have a choice from those tags. Then others will be given out in the other contests to be revealed later. I just think tags as prizes are great an all, but it is more fun if the winner can get their prefrence.

The rules say reflect or include Lego Ninja, so long as you reflect or include them, you can enter and your entry is fine.

One final time: To Enter this contest you must change your avatar and post the picture in this thread!

Ok here it. Profile stuff is being glitchy so not sure if my Avatar is actually changed on my account. :sceptic:

ninjar10.jpg

Uh, there are like two rules... Change your avatar and post a picture in the thread. Can you resize that picture to forum rules of 600px and maybe make on that is 100px for your avatar else it will not comply with forum rules.

I'm waiting for the folder to become public before I can change my avatar. Also, I can't resize the picture, as I don't have a program with which I can do that.

Edited by DraikNova

Here is a link for resizing images online. You can deeplink Brickshelf images, individual URLs work before moderation, only indirect access is prevented.

Thank you! And here is the edited version:

rsz_2ninja_month_avatar_001.jpg

Edited by DraikNova

Not your typical Ninja look - Kakashi Hatake from the Naruto manga/anime.

8047991836_feee9e844e_n.jpg

Face and torso decals by Iron Alchemist (Minifig Customization Network)

This is still a planned graphic design, and would have to do by this time until I get that Exo-force hairpiece to make the real custom fig. Just wanted to join the fun and support the Ninja month. :classic:

Here’s my entry—the Nemo of Japan!

ninja_nemo_medium.jpg

Daimyo Nemo is in charge of the Imperial Navy tasked with defending the Tokugawa bakufu from raiding Ninja pirates. From his flagship Nautilus—a turtle ship capable of submerging beneath the red seas—Daimyo Nemo protects the vast coasts surrounding Edo in search of dangerous Ninjas who attempt to penetrate the region with their dark warrior arts!

Here' mine: The Alien-Ninja-Pimp!! :grin:

ninjapimp.jpgBefore:

185px-brickdaddyd.png

Edited by zero1312

Quick question,does it have to be a ninja or can it be like the serpentine?

The rules say reflect or include Lego Ninja, so long as you reflect or include them, you can enter and your entry is fine.

:grin:

I think I have a bit of a pattern developing here... Ninja Potato Head...

Augh! You're always so creative, xD

Really nice. I might have mine up by the weekend or something, idk.

-Sci

Edited by CM4S