KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2011 Pictures & Rumors

That is a very nice store display! :thumbup:

With Star Wars Celebration VI only just over a week away, I am starting to wonder if there will be a exclusive set for the event. I hope so and hope even more it is better than the Comic Con one. :laugh:

I'm sure Celebration VI is next year not this.

I'm sure Celebration VI is next year not this.

Opps! :laugh:

I guess that is pretty much it for this years sets then. :classic:

That actually looks really good, but what does the 'try me' knob do?

If I would hazard a guess, I'd say it moves Anakin's podracer back and forth in those slots.

If I would hazard a guess, I'd say it moves Anakin's podracer back and forth in those slots.

Someone didn't read the last page. :wink::tongue:

I have seen the "7879 Hoth Echo Base Limited Edition" in Toys'R'us in France, is it exclusive to TRU ?

I don't know the price because it was in packaging box waiting in the seller area.

It seems to be a beautiful model !

I have seen the "7879 Hoth Echo Base Limited Edition" in Toys'R'us in France, is it exclusive to TRU ?

I don't know the price because it was in packaging box waiting in the seller area.

It seems to be a beautiful model !

Yes, it's a TRU exclusive.

I saw it lego shop in Cardiff...

Store exclusives are also available at Lego Stores and Shop@home.

They look nice. Thanks, Oky.

Personally, I still can't get used to that new Boba Fett. The old one was just classic; the new one's coloring looks strange to me. But that's probably a discussion for another thread.

I wish these clocks could come with little rectangular covers you could use to cover up the display if you wanted to. It'd make them a lot more useful where MOCs are concerned.

I prefer the Captain Rex clock, for some reason perhaps the mainly white torso with simple armour lines the clock display is easier to read. :wink:

Wow! I really like both of those but I already have the stormtrooper one. I suppose I could buy these 2 and put them in the other spare bedrooms. :laugh:

Boba Fett clock has been listed on Amazon.ca for months now...$23.99CDN, though it's listed as "temporarily out of stock".

They should really make a R2-D2 version! :grin:

Good idea :wink: .

Also, do you know how there are those clocks that have the time projected out, well they should use that for this R2 clock!

The Mini AAT is starting to show up on BL. Looks like it is out in the US.

According to fbtb.net it has been available at Target since last week - for everyone interested in this AAT, this is the place you should buy the set if you don't want to spend nearly twice as much on bricklink :wink:

E: Sure, outside the US bricklink is the only way to get it, but it is 4$ at target, which means the prices on bricklink will probably be cheaper as soon as there are more than 3 stores selling it. The 7$ you have to pay right now on bricklink are too expensive no matter which country you live in.

Edited by Emperor