sir jami344

My little village

You might want to all new photos because these are a little blurry. When you do, take a few more from different angles. I can't even tell what it is.

They are obviously from a mobile phone device or similar low res camera... this might be the only option available, so let's not just post comments about blurry photos and taking them all again...

Let's help you out, I have noticed that you have uploaded your pictures on the server of Eurobricks. You should better take an (it's totally free) account over at Brickshelf (www.brickshelf.com), there you will get your own map where you can upload pictures in different folders. So you register yourself, make a folder (for example: PirateVillage), add your commentary and you are ready to upload your pictures.

If you have uploaded your pictures all you have to do is put the link of the pictures in this topic, (direct or you can wait untill the folder has been moderated by the Brickshelf-team and show us the folder at once). If you want to show us the pictures without us to have to click on it, use this:

[img*]insert the link of the image here, but delete the '*'[/img*]

When you are taking pictures, look if you have enough light, don't shake when taking the pictures and take few pictures at once, so you can make a choice which you want to upload (the best, offcourse).

I hope I was help to you, welcome at Eurobricks!

Edited by Matn

WHY CANT I GET THE REST OF THE PICTURES IN!!! :pir_mad::pir_bawling: :pir_bawling: :pir_bawling::pir_bawling:

There's a limit to how much new users can upload to the server, but as Matn suggested it would be beneficial for you to get a Brickshelf account.

Matn, your post was very informative, thanks for taking the time to write that :thumbup: