marshal_banana

Battle of Endor

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Hey guys. Here comes my all new Star Wars MOC. I hope you enjoy! :sweet:

One of my favorite vehicles of the Star Wars saga is the at-st, the two-legged walker.

I love the phenomenal design of the original one, so I had to build that in lego.

I really enjoyed the UCS version but I'm not happy with the smaller sized models of TLG.

I tried to keep all possible details for my version in minifigures-scale.

And of course adding some nature (rotten trees and stuff) for a new vignette.

The biggest challenge was to get the legs stable enough to carry the head. I'm little

proud that I got a solution with less technicbricks.

Cheers!

4567743812_634b26b776.jpg

4567112523_a4ee0a6f4a.jpg

4567112669_74420732a7.jpg

Wow.

This is very, very impressive. The AT-ST bursts with details (too many for listing)...

The ground looks really naturally with the different brown and green tones and the SNOT technique... have I already mentioned the great tree stubs!? :tongue:

And in combination with the well-placed figures, the Endor'ish look and a nice display, this is "artistically done"...

greets

Big Brick

Wow.

This is very, very impressive. The AT-ST bursts with details (too many for listing)...

The ground looks really naturally with the different brown and green tones and the SNOT technique... have I already mentioned the great tree stubs!? :tongue:

And in combination with the well-placed figures, the Endor'ish look and a nice display, this is "artistically done"...

greets

Big Brick

It's exactly what i'd like to say but my english is not enough fluent ! :blush:

Wow, what a great moc! (and a very nice landscape with it) :thumbup::classic:

I love it.

AWESOME just SMEGGING AWESOME ! :grin:

I love that AT-ST - excellent trim job 'marshal_banana' plus the vegatation around it - very nice - you gotta feel sorry for those two rebels eh ? :vader:

Fantastic work and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

I have to say that the AT-ST is truly one of the best I've seen. Very movie-accurate. Do you have any more pictures of it?

The fallen tree trunk is very nice too, maybe you could put something like that into a WWII- type vignette?

Is there any particular reason the base is black?

I love it, it looks like a scene frozen in time and taken out of the movie into a museum, much like the end of modern warfare 2 the video game.

Great job!

The terrain looks fantastic! The logs of wood look great in lego and the greenery on them looks great. Your AT ST looks really awesome and has so much great detail its incredible.

Great work! :cry_happy:

Yet another awesome MOC MB :thumbup:

Really great details of the walker. Like how you build your baseplate to your set ups.

It makes it all very nicley. Hope the Endor trooper gets out of there alive. They looks trapped there.

Wow!!

Everything about this is amazing, beautiful work. Love the display as well :thumbup:

Your AT-ST is excellent ! It really looks like a mid-scale UCS version. It is very detailed and the proportions are even better than those of the UCS 10174 (which has too short legs).

Congratulations !

Really nice diorama.

I like the set up of the barricade and the MOD to the AT-ST.

Well Done

I know I already commented on Flickr, but this is outstanding work. The AT-ST is really well designed and the vignette just works so well.

I encourage others to check out MB's other work on Flickr.

That is, by far, the best interpretation of an AT-ST I have ever seen! :thumbup: How you made the base is really good and is perfect for display purposes. The terain really suits Endor and I love the broken logs and the techniques you used to make them. :sweet:

Can't wait for more MOCs from you! Ever considered doing MOCs from the Prequel Trilogy? :classic:

Very nice! Great details and diorama work! The legs on the AT ST look a little off scale to me, but considering the way they were designed, it's still well done, IMO!

What a cool MOC! The AT-ST is great (can it fit any minifigs inside?), and the foliage looks very natural! Neat border surrounding the perimeter of the MOC, too. :wub:

I see you are the creator of the stunning UCS Millennium Falcon interior. I love your work! :thumbup: