Sign in to follow this  
UK_IN_US

Hello! My name is Inigo Mont- I'll stop there

Hi everyone!

My name is UK_IN_US (Edward in the real world), and I enjoy LEGO. I started on Duplo well before I could string words together, and I believe I still have a picture of me in a Duplo chair I built using a combination of my, my friend's, and the church preshool's Duplo collections. I got my first real set in maybe 2002 or so, when I was but a wee lad. It was, I believe, the Res-Q Digger from the Jack Stone line. I lived in Santa Ana, CA, and Legoland trips were frequent at birthdays and during the off-season. The digger was followed very quickly with a World City police helicopter and the gift from my grandad of an older 9V Lego train, the Metroliner, and the 25th Anniversary Silver Brick tub. Things grew from there.

I like PC gaming, but unfortunately most games don't like my computer. My current projects include a Star Citizen F7C-M Super Hornet and a SWAT team made up of ARCTIC figures with pilot helmets and black visors.

I speak English

Ich sprache Deutsch

Hablo EspaƱol

Welcome Edward. You're in luck. The approved language of use on Eurobricks is English. :wink:

Welcome Edward. You're in luck. The approved language of use on Eurobricks is English. :wink:

I am aware. I have read the rules :)

Thank you for the kind welcome everyone!