Steinkopf

MOC: Vintage Passenger Coaches

Hello Everyone

Following on from the 19 Class 2-4-0 locomotive I would like to share pictures of some of the passenger coaches that she hauls behind her, I have built a 1st Class 4 wheeled coach a Luggage/Parcels Brake Van and two 2nd class Bogie Clerestory Coaches for use on LBB vintage passenger services.

1st Class 4 wheel Coach

This model seats 4 minifigs in comfort (1880s style that is)

6441702177_584882b466_z.jpg

6441763873_3a41a4d8ea_z.jpg

Parcels Brake Van

This model has a full interior which includes luggage storage racks as well as ample space for parcels and bicycles. The guards area has the brake standard a small stove and other gear, there is also a cupola that the guard can climb up into to view the train from end to end.

6441534667_64d39f0993_z.jpg

6441528257_c84d21a3cd_z.jpg

6441602899_af42a9b096_z.jpg

6441639457_74ae0b6213_z.jpg

2nd Class Clerestory Coaches

These coaches can easily seat 8 minifigs and have overhead luggage racks for storing suitcases.

5032963992_a1554ffd7b_z.jpg

5032978352_5c3c3d0107_z.jpg

4287133479_dec17c825e_z.jpg

Edited by Steinkopf

I :wub: all those pieces of wonderful rolling stock 'Steinkopf', if this is how good you make your trains.....I can't wait to see the station, etc,. :moar:

Brick On ! :excited:

Beautifully done!!!!! :thumbup:

And I see some rather expensive green modified plates in there, as well. Did you have those lying around? I have been stocking up on some of those for a year now, but when you get maybe 5 show up on BL every 3 months, it makes it tough (not to mention paying over $2 for a single 1x1 modified plate)......Ouch!

Brick on!

Beautifully done!!!!! :thumbup:

And I see some rather expensive green modified plates in there, as well. Did you have those lying around? I have been stocking up on some of those for a year now, but when you get maybe 5 show up on BL every 3 months, it makes it tough (not to mention paying over $2 for a single 1x1 modified plate)......Ouch!

Brick on!

Thanks Tearloch

With the 1x1 plate modified its more of a matter of coming across them at the right time, I have a lot of rare parts in my collection that I have sourced from BL, sometimes I have waited for at least 2 to 3 years to get my hands on some parts.

Yes very nice coaches. I agree that things are hard sometimes to find on bricklink. When I order I always just check through the store on the modified plates section and add any odd ones that may come in useful at some point in the future.

WOW Steinkopf your works let me speechless! :oh:

This new MOC is amazing, all the coaches are impressive! :thumbup:

The caboose looks perfect and the inner details are absolutely great! :blush:

The 1st class wagon has beautiful doors and the 2nd class wagons have a great windows scheme and old spoked wheels!

These details give a great vintage touch! :grin_wub:

T O P W O R K! :thumbup: