Kahuka-21

As LEGO fans may know, islanders were 21 years old in 2015 (a pirates sub-theme 1994). And I'm 31. To celebrate that I represent my village of tee-pees with idol-robots from other planets whom native Americans worshiped as gods. You can see tee-pees with golden decorations, a magic defence circle and tombs of ancient chefs. Besides, LEGO group made a cool New Year present for me - this creation was accepted on the 31 of December as my 3d project in LEGO ideas. So please support and maybe you will play with it next year. The MOC is based on my previous MOC Attacking Kahuka's Village.

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/121458 This is a link to the main image. additional ones will be uploaded in LEGO ideas in updates to illustrate some details.

Happy 2016!!!

Edited by Staslegomaster

The link didn't work for me. :look:

Stas, is this the same MOC as your PTV entry?

The MOC is based on my previous MOC Attacking Kahuka's Village but it isn't the same - I removed cruel scenes such as mini figures on the rack etc.

The MOC is based on my previous MOC Attacking Kahuka's Village. But I removed cruel scenes such as mini figures on a rack etc. to upload in LEGO ideas.

The link didn't work for me. :look:

Stas, is this the same MOC as your PTV entry?