Sign in to follow this  
Jipay

10131 Tie Collection (Thoughts and comments)

"people are saying that 10131 is a Death Star playset with 4 rooms. 1 has Vaders tie and Vader, 1 a trash compactor with Luke and Han as Stormtroopers, the 3rd as the control room with C-3PO and R2D2, the final 1 has 2 stormtroopers and Obe-Wan in the fight scene (Vader is in his tie.)"

Info from brickset.com. This is nothing official but that would make sense :)

Such a set would cost around 150.... So we have to get 300 euros for august only for LEGO Star Wars !!!

Damn :)

I know, no new minifig... But actually maybe they will add something exclusive in the set... Like a special darth vader or something...

Actually I would be happy with a set like this one... A deathstar playset is obviously missing considering the fact that half of a new hope action is located int he deathstar :huh:

Let's all wish that we can one day see this set

I already want to have it

They could just put another fig .. like ... hard to find on death star / but the dual between vader and obe-wan will be great :)

:wub:

Yes and Dearth Star Would be cool, would be great with some Gunner Troope :)

Gunner could be an option for an exclusive minifig !!! I would also like a prison officer, or prison troopers dressed in black. Those wer only toooo nice in the movie !

Guest Marty

Maybe the long awaited Governer Tarkin & Leia????

:lol: If only !!! But actually we can create a governor with normal imperial minifigs (like an imperial officer+special head). I would like more to see the imperial gunners with some new helmets !!! I think a UCS deserve some special minifigs !!!

Well the last news.

Here are the two most founded rumours :

- A tie army builder pack

- A Deathstar playset

Since both are good possibilities, I hope Lego to release both sets :P

Well I would love a A Deathstar playset, there have bin so may Ties allready.

Link dont work :(

And if it is that, then im not happy..... <_<

Link is working fine for me !try again, the ebpage is a little bit long to display my friend ;)

I'd also be very dissappointed if it was a TIE Collection. And if it is, it better at least include a TIE Interceptor. :angry:

You should hear some of the crazy ideas people have over at FBTB! Buckets of stomies, full sale death star! lol! Anyway, my bet is that is a tie collection. Most of what I have read or seen on the internet points in that direction anyay.

Jon.

(full scale death star! lol)

Wow thats one big set. But i also think its a tie set, but dont hope so...

Does anybody know when exactly it will be released? Im sure I read somewhere that it is about a month but I am not sure.

Jon.

It will be released in the first of August. This is what was written on the instructions booklets.

Now we now it will probably be released earlier through shop at home, but no definite date at that time I guess.

Maybe double T will have more info about that ;)

I'd also be very dissappointed if it was a TIE Collection. And if it is, it better at least include a TIE Interceptor. :angry:

Well a tie collection won't bother me that much... The fact is that I wish we had new sets instead of another re release, so if there is no tie interceptor, I won't buy 10131.

But maybe it is a deathstar module, who knows ? not us :angry:

Thanks for the info on the release date. I must have been confused with the X-Wing or Falcon :huh:

Talking of which, the Falcon is due out on 1st August too, so how come we have loads of pictures of it but none or even any (official) information about 10131?? Why wasn't it at toy fair in February? When will we find out? Why don't pigs fly? Who knows....

Jon.

Yeah I hope we DO get some new minifigs, we have only had Greedo (not really couting Sandtrooper or Han with different pants) this year. It would be great, as Jipay said, to get some of the Imperial gunner guys. I really like their helmets for some reason :lol:!

Jon.