UsernameMDM

More eBay Auctions!

Interesting. Unfortunatly, I dont think anyone will pay more than 10$ on the monsters. Whats the point of the 'deal'? It isnt really such a good one IMO.

If I knew how to use paypal and how to use ebay, I might put $10 on the Sulfurix Rock Monster and I'd probably pay $6 for each of the others.

Interesting. Unfortunatly, I dont think anyone will pay more than 10$ on the monsters. Whats the point of the 'deal'? It isn't really such a good one IMO.

They have come close to it if you check the closed auctions. :classic:

Your only problem is some people have buyouts at $5. I do like the idea of the cyrstals if it goes over $10. :wink:

They have come close to it if you check the closed auctions. :classic:

Really? I didnt know that these rock monsters were so sought after. Maybe I should sell mine.

The shipping on the MISB set seems a bit excessive... :tongue:

It's an experiment I am conducting. People seem to be willing to pay 40$+ total for the auction, but for some reason 42.99$ s/h and 1 cent auction is just crazy!

:wacko:

It's an experiment I am conducting. People seem to be willing to pay 40$+ total for the auction, but for some reason 42.99$ s/h and 1 cent auction is just crazy!

:wacko:

I sold a clone battle pack in a similar fashion a while back instead of listing it $10.99 + $2. I listed it at $5 + $7.99. and then the buyer wanted me to throw in free priority shipping and tracking information since I charge so much on shipping. (ended up giving me a bad rating when I refuse to do so) many fail to see the big picture on how much they pay in total comparing to what it said the product is worth on paper. but again what I did violates EBay rules and I will not do it again to save a dollar risking much more.

Actually, that doesn't violate any rules at all. The price is for "shipping and handling" fees. The shipping cost can be calculated, but who is to say what handling should cost? Among other things, that depends on how valuable your time is and how long it takes you to go to the post office. :tongue:

Is Firox (orange) the most valuable rock monster? He comes in the Thunder Driller set, which costs $30. All of the other rock monster minifigs are in sets that cost $20 or less.

Edited by ILikePi

Is Firox (orange) the most valuable rock monster? He comes in the Thunder Driller set, which costs $30. All of the other rock monster minifigs are in sets that cost $20 or less.

Correct.

Those are some great lots! I wish I could bid on one of them, but I have already spent enought money on Lego for this month.

I hope you get a good amount of money from all of those lots.

LegoKing

Less than 24 hrs on some great buys:

5 Power Miner Vehicles

Pirates from Brickbeard's Bounty

2 Blue Coats!

2 Crown Knights

Quigon Jinn

Darth Maul!

Imperial Biker Scout

Clone Troopers

and more!!!

When you say "Free shipping with buy it now!", does that mean it isn't free if you win it by auction? And how much would it be if that's the case?

When you say "Free shipping with buy it now!", does that mean it isn't free if you win it by auction? And how much would it be if that's the case?

Probably should have asked that before you placed a bid.

:wink:

I haven't entirely made up my mind yet on what to do.

Probably should have asked that before you placed a bid.

:wink:

I haven't entirely made up my mind yet on what to do.

Well it would have been helpful to put that in the description. :tongue: And I was willing to pay shipping anyways, why did you cancel my bids?

Well it would have been helpful to put that in the description. :tongue: And I was willing to pay shipping anyways, why did you cancel my bids?

I am going to relist all items with a better s/h description. I haven't decided whether or not to offer free s/h.

I am going to relist all items with a better s/h description. I haven't decided whether or not to offer free s/h.

Ah ok, I'll keep an eye out then.