Sign in to follow this  
UsernameMDM

Anyone interested in a pieced-out Brickbeard's Bounty?

I have 2 Brickbeard's Bounty ships (ship, sails, flags, net & cannons) for sale for 65$ each (USD). No minifigs, minifig weapons/accessories or animals are included. Will ship int'l. Price includes S/H for USA. Greatly prefer USPS money order or cash, but will take Paypal:

Thanks.

Edited by UsernameMDM

Depends on what country you're from. If you're from Europe I might be interested.

W/ mermaid and shark ~75$.

Err, the mermaid's going price on ebay seems to be around $10, not sure on the shark (although it can't be too much with some Agents sets containing it); however, good luck trying to sell them. :classic:

Err, the mermaid's going price on ebay seems to be around $10, not sure on the shark (although it can't be too much with some Agents sets containing it); however, good luck trying to sell them. :classic:

??? I am sell the ship WITH the shark and mermaid for ~75$.

What is your point?

??? I am sell the ship WITH the shark and mermaid for ~75$.

What is your point?

No point, misread the original reply. Ship for around $60, I guess that's a pretty good deal.

Are you interested in selling the pearl gold epaulettes? 'Cause I'm in the market for them.

I believe I am going to keep those.

Would you sell two cannons by themselves? If so then I'll be interested. :classic:

Would you sell two cannons by themselves? If so then I'll be interested. :classic:

I'll sell you 3 cannons with a bonus ship for 60$!

:grin:

I'll sell you 3 cannons with a bonus ship for 60$!

:grin:

So will you sell the cannons by themselves or not? :sceptic:

Got two more ships in.

I may be interested. Am I correct in assuming that the ship is 100% complete, only missing the minifigures and accessories? But it does include the governor's daughter?

I may be interested. Am I correct in assuming that the ship is 100% complete, only missing the minifigures and accessories? But it does include the governor's daughter?

No Governor's Daughter, only the ships and essential ship items (sails, cannons, net,). No minifigs or minifig accessories or items.

Sign in to follow this