Sign in to follow this  
TheLunabrick

Review: General Grievous Wheel Bike

Video review:

Year - 2014

Pieces - 261

Price - 25$

**THE BOX**

The box is pretty nice with some awesome art of Darth Vader lingering over the set as if hes about to grab you. The display of the set looks very nice and appropriate with an action packed scene of the wheel bike in action. The bottom shows the 2 minifigures as most LEGO sets do. On the back it shows off the set again with its play features which includes a flick fire missile, the ability to transform the bike from wheel mode to walking mode, and the fact that you can indeed roll this thing. I really love the little blueprint like showing of the set on the side as well as another action piece on the top right which reenacts a scene from Episode 3. Its really nice and makes the box pop.

**THE MINIFIGURES**

Obi Wan looks great! He looks like an awesome representation of his on screen character and just looks nice. He comes with a blaster and a guard staff. I am disappointed by the lack of his own light saber as it means you cant have the lightsaber duel before hand, but it is what it is. The fig looks great and has printing that descends onto his legs to show robes. His face is dual sided with one side showing an angry expression and the other showing an unhappy face. Its in my opinion the best look Obi Wan figure we've gotten so far! Tho the lack of a lightsaber for him is disappointing for sure.

General Grievous looks GREAT! This is without a doubt the best looking Grievous LEGO has made so far. He can move his arms, legs, and head. He has wonderful printing on his face that shows off his very menacing eyes as well as printing on his arms which just adds to the detail! We've come a long way from the pure white Grievous we got in 2005. I kind of wish he would have came with his cape, but its understandable that he didn't cause I don't know how you would make a cape for a figure like this. He comes with 4 lightsabers and he holds all of them at once obviously. He looks absolutely fantastic and any Grievous fan is going to want this in their minifig collection!

**THE SET**

The set looks absolutely awesome on display and is a gigantic improvement over the original 2005 version. The wheel bike looks incredibly sinister and fits the evil Grievous very very well! Grievous can indeed sit in the cockpit and he fits just fine and it looks good and natural for him. The back of the cockpit has a holder for the blaster that comes with the set, but that is the only storage that the set offers which is kinda saddening cause there is nowhere at all to put the lightsabers of guard staff. Its not huge but it is disappointing.The bike has a flick fire missile on the cannon side that works quite well. The cannon looks awesome and very menacing! The legs on the set can be positioned in anyway you wish and support the bike extremely well and add to the displayability of the set. A bulk of the set is built around a large clear wheel with a belt that is brick build wrapped around it. The set isn't very hard to put together and looks great. Though I am disappointed that we didn't get a new version of Boga, as the set does feel a little incomplete without the big lizard.

**FINAL THOUGHTS**

Despite lacking a lightsaber for Obi Wan, Boga, and storage, the set looks great and comes with 2 awesome minifigs. It looks great displayed on a shelf and works very well for play as well! Overall if you can get ahold of this set I would recommend you do so!