Rob PBS

Is there a Lego Shop in Brussels?

Hi all, I'm off to Brussels next weekend and was wondering if there's a Lego shop there and if so, where it is?

Thanks for your help

i see your also from the UK, i wouldnt bother TBH the Euro rate now means it will be very expensive compared to what your used to paying.

Didn't think of that...

Although, to be honest, the reason was to have something to do while my girlfriend goes to the Xmas markets :o)

I'm from Belgium, and as far as I know, there aren't any legoshops here :hmpf_bad:.. Too bad though. There's currently a 10% off in "Fun", a store with quite a large choice of Lego.. Furthermore you also have Dreamland. Otherwise I cannot help you :sceptic:

There are no 'official' Lego stores in Belgium. The best places were you can make some good deals are:

- Colruyt: click here (select French and add '1000' for Brussels when prompted for City code) To have an idea of the prices, go to "Jeux, musique et hobby" > "Contruction" and there you'll find some Lego categories (can't give the direct URL as it is hidden). You normally have to order the sets and pick them up at the Colruyt stores, but at Christmas they have most of them directly available. I checked the exchange rate and you probably won't make any good deal though :tongue: The GBP is at 1.07 Euro while it used to be 1.5...

- Makro: click here (go to page 13) They have a nice City Value Pack for sale: 66255 Super Pack 6 in 1 for 79 Euro (74 Pounds). Note: for this store, you'll need a one-day pass (availalbe at front desk). Normally it is supposed to be a wholesale supplier (but anyone goes there...). You have only one of thse stores near Brussels (Machelen, not too far away from Brussels Airport).

Both are general stores. If you go to the specific toy stores such as Maxi Toys or Dreamland, you will have a larger choice but only at standard retail prices.

Note: It's cold and rainy here, so will feel like at home :thumbup:

I am sorry I don't know what everybody is going on about and I really wish that people used the internet for real, educationaly and more culturaly and took use and abuse of google properly because I found you and this forum as well I was llonking for a Lego shop in Belgium since my family is living there I wanted to buy my son's presents in there and he is very fond of lego, been doing it since 2 years old,now with 8 that'a all he wants for presents ( I call it is healthy obssession). So I found your forum and in 3 seconds I found a Lego Shop in Brussels and Ghent.

Isn't that amazing and making people fools. That's why now I prefer the old fashion education and life preparation because so many people tweet, use technologic toys ( like wii, that I hate and is antisocial), facebook but NOBODY REALLY KNOWS HOW TO WORK IT FOR REAL USE, ADVANTAGE, FIND THINGS, EXPLORE MINDS AND CULTURE, seems lately that technology and google was invented to abuse, do silly things, protect mass murders, rude people, uneducated people and most that I hate ciber bullying and gossiping that destroys many times people, families and everybody.

STUPID, STUPID USE OF INTERNET, ALL THESE AND IF YOU CAN'T FIND A SIMPLE LEGO SHOP (IN 2 SECONDS), or people don't bother anymore, don't have the conscious to use technology, google for mind expansion, learning and educate themselves.

IF YOU SPEND LESS TIME WRITING IN THE FORUMS ( NOBODY IS NOTICING THAT SINCE GOOGLE STARTED ALL OF FORUMS AND COMMUNICATIONS TRIPLED, QUADRUPLED, NO WONDER WE HAVE MORE SOCIOPATH AND NOBODY KNOWS ANYMORE THE ART OF COMMUNICATION, THE ART OF HOW YOU SAY THINGS, AND THAT'S WHY PEOPLE GO AROUND HURTING EACH OTHER AND SCAPEGOATING THEMSELVES AND SOCIETY AND THEIR MISTAKES, SHAME SHAME

That lady that is from Belgium, I don't know where you been and from but I certainly found one.

Here it is: LEGO BELGIUM - Ruiterijschool 5, 2930 Brasschaat, Belgium

+32 3 247 61 90 () ‎

God luck and look everybody

CITIZEN

I don't know where you have been but THERE ARE CERTAINLY LEGO SHOPS IN THERE, LOADS, STOP BEING LAZY AND LOOK, LOADS

Kwatrechtsteenweg 105

Wetteren

0495 38 47 33

Brickshop.be www.brickshop.be/ - Translate this page

You +1'd this publicly. Undo

Bij elke bestelling: een Gratis LEGO® sleutelhanger ...Place page Ruiterijschool 5

Brasschaat

03 247 61 90

Lego Belgium maps.google.co.uk - Translate this page

You +1'd this publicly. UndoPlace page Deken Verbiststraat 7

Essen

03 636 49 95

LEGO Speeltafels - Kinderspel maps.google.co.uk - Translate this page

You +1'd this publicly. UndoPlace page Brugsesteenweg 96

Ghent

09 258 15 45

Game Mania www.gamemania.nl/ - Translate this page

GAME MANIA TOP 10. 1. FIFA 11. » Wii | X360 | PS3 | PSP | DS | PS2 | PC. 2. Assassin's Creed ...2 Google reviews Knokkestraat 673

Knokke

0472 82 99 42

Bibirix speelgoed www.bibirix.com/ - Translate this page

Bibirix speelgoed heeft een ruime keuze gezelschapsspelen. Een eerste soort gezelschapspelen ...Place page Rue des Chartreux 14

City of Brussels

02 503 47 57

hehehe.

Sure there are 100s of stores in Belgium with Lego, but there are no official Lego-shops. At those shops the newest sets are build, so you can check if you like them or not.

And don't be rude by SHOUTING