I am curious how your lego working place is.

Are you working at a desk, or do you build on the ground and how you store your lego.

A lot off greetings.

Edwin.

This is mine lego working space.

9596341054_5f9b71108a_c.jpg

9593548291_18d401460e_c.jpg

This topic reminds me of paul b's photos of your collection set-up.. But he has gone missing along with his weekly update pic of his collection..

My work space is non existent as I am selling my house but my new house will have a spare room just for my lego hobby so I am looking forward to getting a desk and setting it all up and doing some building again :) I might use this topic for inspiration

I like your space Edwin :thumbup:

VF, I wish that I had a building area as organized as yours... Wow...

My dining room is my work area and my living room is my wife's Bricklink store...

What kind of chair is that...? It looks like a modified seat out of a automobile...

Lol, I've got a whole set of 3 car seats in my place. They make nice couches. :tongue:

You know, giving me that Test Car would clear up some space in your workplace... :laugh:

This topic reminds me of paul b's photos of your collection set-up.. But he has gone missing along with his weekly update pic of his collection..

My work space is non existent as I am selling my house but my new house will have a spare room just for my lego hobby so I am looking forward to getting a desk and setting it all up and doing some building again :) I might use this topic for inspiration

I like your space Edwin :thumbup:

You will be pleased to know I am back but won't be posting any more photos of my collection....

I am just in the process of starting my collection from scratch and setting up a building area for it.

The most comfortable place I found for building my LEGO is actually on my work desk in my office at work. Helps to have a L shape desk with a very comfortable executive chair. I just use 2 box tops from banker boxes as my organize trays.

My dining room is my work area and my living room is my wife's Bricklink store...

I know what you mean :wink:

desk.jpg

By the way; there is already a quite elaborate topic about workspaces Edwin. With the same comments about your chair :laugh:

That chair clearly deserves its own thread! haha

Here is my setup.

I made my own desk from 80x80mm pine painted black and melamine work top.

Now I need to make a shelf for the side table, any ideas? Height or shape?

I want to put LEDs everywhere. LOL.

9595613337_631ed95fe2_c.jpg

That chair clearly deserves its own thread! haha

Here is my setup.

I made my own desk from 80x80mm pine painted black and melamine work top.

Now I need to make a shelf for the side table, any ideas? Height or shape?

I want to put LEDs everywhere. LOL.

Nice setup! And nice screensaver LoL :laugh:

Nice setup! And nice screensaver LoL :laugh:

Thank you very much! :laugh:

tssk! you tidy guys!

watch this !!! :laugh:

(ps there's a spoiler on my next moc :P)

Tidy?? Nar, I only took a pic cos I actually cleaned up today! first time in 8 months lol.

This is my current setup. I have some storage boxes behind me, but the building happens at this table :)

Wish I had compartments like that! Very nice. :sweet:

I would like to present my work desk as well. But it is not yet finished, because I am currently moving into the flat of my girlfriend and still need to finish building my shelve and desk. But it will be somewhat similar to what Doc_Brown has, but then again totally different. I'll definately post it, once it is finished.

Currently building takes place on the couch when I have the time. I'll pre-sort parts and build other peoples MOCs mainly at the moment. Once my building area is completed I can put more time and effort into building and have some great plans for the future.

Edited by Balrog

You are currently moving into your girlfriend .... dude too much information :laugh::wink:

Desk? Table! No! My bedroom has large colour coordinated (ish) boxes under the bed, around the bed, stacked in corners and always models spread across the floor. My desk has 30+ figures on it but I build on the floor!!

I only have adjustable table from Ikea...

Atleast, I have my own area now (was building at the dining table before)

05052013788_zpsfa1f46fb.jpg

You are currently moving into your girlfriend .... dude too much information :laugh::wink:

in to ... not into ... lol :-D

But, I forgot I have the design graphics for my table. Take a look if you want.

regal3-1.jpg

That is how it will be.

Nice!

Are the shelves deep enough to store your boxes? Looks like they are only about 20/25cm deep.

Nice!

Are the shelves deep enough to store your boxes? Looks like they are only about 20/25cm deep.

Thanks. In fact, the boards are 37.5 cm deep. So it is deep enough for either 2 rows of books or some of the bigger MOCs :blush:

The table plates are 80 cm deep. The long side is 3,20 metres and the short side is 1,60 metres.

2013-06-15_19.20.42.jpg

LPEpower. Not much, but gets the job done. :)

as soon as i will have some spare money i promise i will buy one of your engines :wub:

I use both my bed and any remaining space on my desk. I would show you a picture but my desk is covered in tesco receipts and my bed is a mess. Lego is stored under the bed in storage boxes. I will post a pic soon though. If I ever make my fortune I will have a dedicated "play" room.

H

Edited by Horace T

Your Lego rooms are bigger than the whole flat we are living in with my girfriend.

I have cupboard-top with 4 big boxes filled with the unsorted mixture of all the Lego pieces I have (boxes of Lego sets). I have two bookshelfes for some empty Lego set boxes and for my half-disassembled red coupé; and I have the ground. And a keyboard-sized free space on the desk.

That's pretty much it.