Hello everyone,

let’s me introduce my latest MOC: All terrain with 12 WD Liebherr LTM 1350 6.1.

Mobile Crane informations:

Weight: only mobile crane: 9480g + 1550g

Speed:11cm/s

Width:18cm / 23 studs

Length:92cm

heigh:28cm

Tire:81.6mm (LEGO Wheels with Third party Tires)

Crane MAX Heigh:195cm

Crane MAX Capacity: from 300g to 2000g (Macbook Pro retina 15”)

Crane MAX Extend: 125 studs

Driving:4 X XL Motor::960N.cm

Steering:2 L Motor ::972N.cm

XXL Linear Actuator:1XL Motor::960N.cm (MAX Extend 27 studs)

Turntable:1 L Motor :1152N.cm

Extend Boom: 1 X XL Motor::960N.cm

Lifting:2X XL Motor::400N.cm

Which part is difficult do? the one of big problem how to create a strong power Linear Actuator for my super heavy 3KG boom? before I start my crane project, I had wanna to use third party company’s pneumatic, although it has extend 19 studs but it failed, it cannot made crane up.

When I want to give up then chat with my friend, and he inspired a new idea how to create a LEGO XXL Actuator only using 1 XL motor. I really happy I can done a big big crane. let’s see the movie… … https://www.facebook.com/shineYucorner/videos

or

141711y69zvu6718vc6jpu.jpg

141711jg965298y8wwud65.jpg

141711q2i00hdzohpxhdez.jpg

141711e0tsxzj50a80tt4w.jpg

141712xvezpec1zjof6xef.jpg

141712hqyemm92ya12pmle.jpg

141712y1isf3swd1dvtvta.jpg

141712q22mxrmmltt3u323.jpg

141713xotpx8xtb3cys3sq.jpg

141713s3bajiz9byp6a993.jpg

141713ibzf7io4171fb1ao.jpg

141713nzocg666b09wqi19.jpg

141713sxkuv488yxuya4qd.jpg

141714pcl0znc066nh40ee.jpg

141714f83j1yoxyj881vbv.jpg

141714kk2t33fs6nc2u3pk.jpg

Edited by shineyu

It look like it is your work - designing cool models. You share one after another, fast and reguarly. And all of the well detailed! :thumbup::sweet::thumbup:

Very cool.

By the way. could you give a link to thos tires. And what are the rims for the?

Amazing Crane,that will be going into the HOF......I wonder if we can get you a technic badge as well.I do not know why you have not got one already. :classic:

Looks brilliant, performs just as well. One of the best big mobile cranes I've ever seen.

Do you have any close-up/WIP pictures of the brick-built actuator?

This is huge! Brick built actuator looks quite nice. I wonder what are the tyres as well.

I wonder if we can get you a technic badge as well.I do not know why you have not got one already. :classic:

I've noticed these are given randomly, without consistency, unlike in other subforums.

Mobile cranes rank among my favorite projects out there, and your build ranks among the finest. Wonderful details and functionality. Thank you for sharing.

I gotta tell you. That red truck is not my favorite one. Sorry but the size compared to the wheels... too much.

But the crane... I was speechless when I first saw it. A pure perfection. I can't even conceive on how you managed to get that thing assembled. I am staring in awe as I'm writing this. Well done, man!

Why feets of the outriggers are placed so low? Have you considered using small LAs, and having better ground clearance?

Oh My God!! How huge!! Incredible project!!!

How much parts I wonder...

Fanastic MOC :thumbup:

I love the colourscheme and the proportions of this build. :wub:

Having tried to build such a large crane myself I know the challenge of actuating such a beast. I'm really impressed with the boom lifting function, that is by no means an easy task, very well done.

On a bit more critical note I would argue that the number of functions is somewhat small for such a spacious model. Steeringmode selection, tiltable cabin, 4th section in the boom (allthough the proportions of such a fourth element would be off) to name a few options. As it is now it basically is a supersized ultimate 42009 in a new livery.

But that is me nitpicking. It looks just gorgeous and being able to make such a big model while keeping structural rigidity and making all the functions work is brilliant engineering. :thumbup: I'd second the vote for a technic pro badge.