Sign in to follow this  
legoindy01

Ideas For Future Indy Sets

What new Indiana Jones lego sets do you want to see at the end of 2009. I think they should make 1 more set to go along with the temple of doom release to make it six sets. Like motorcycle chase from the Crystal Skull. After I think the y should make to 2 more sets at the end of the year. Maybe Brawl in Nepal and Battle on the Bridge.

What do you think?

I certainly have a great idea for an Indy set. I would like to see the tank from The Last Crusade as a set. I was surprised that TLG did not release that for 2009. When you look at the Batman Tank for an example, you can see a resemblance to the WW1 tank. As to any others, I think TLG has a done a wonderful job at the line-up. So far, the sets I would want to see, they are releasing. I hope that TLG will continue the same trend they have with Star Wars. That is, improving models through the years. I definitely think they can improve the look of the Flying Wing. I was very disappointed when I saw the final result compared to the preliminary pic. They should have left the tanker truck alone. The new look is UGLY. I also wonder if TLG is going to leave the German decals on the airplanes that are being released later this year. If so, they should have added those to the Flying Wing. Overall, the line looks very good. I certainly wonder what is on the horizon.

I think they should make the tank, The Venice catacombs, Castle Brunwald, zepplin/ blimp, Nepal bar fight and maby the holy grail. They could also make A desert play set with little statues, soldiers, tents (specificly one with marion tied up in) and Indy in his egyption disques.

I certainly have a great idea for an Indy set. I would like to see the tank from The Last Crusade as a set. I was surprised that TLG did not release that for 2009. When you look at the Batman Tank for an example, you can see a resemblance to the WW1 tank. As to any others, I think TLG has a done a wonderful job at the line-up. So far, the sets I would want to see, they are releasing. I hope that TLG will continue the same trend they have with Star Wars. That is, improving models through the years. I definitely think they can improve the look of the Flying Wing. I was very disappointed when I saw the final result compared to the preliminary pic. They should have left the tanker truck alone. The new look is UGLY. I also wonder if TLG is going to leave the German decals on the airplanes that are being released later this year. If so, they should have added those to the Flying Wing. Overall, the line looks very good. I certainly wonder what is on the horizon.

Good point, I have also been disapointed with the flying wing myself, I hope they make a UCS version

Edited by legoindy01

I also wonder if TLG is going to leave the German decals on the airplanes that are being released later this year. If so, they should have added those to the Flying Wing.

Do you mean Swastikas? If so, I didn't even notice them on the plane(s?). I would very much expect them to be on other future sets if they are on this set. And I agree with everythinng else you said, basically.

I think they should make the tank, The Venice catacombs, Castle Brunwald, Zepplin/ blimp, Nepal bar fight and maby the holy grail. They could also make a desert play set with little statues, soldiers, tents (specificly one with marion tied up in) and Indy in his egyption disques.

Oh, what I would do for a minifig scaled Zeppelin. All of those other ideas actually sound pretty good also.

Good point, I have also been disapointed with the flying wing myself, I hope they make a USC version

It's UCS; USC is University of South Carolina.

I agree that a minifig scale zeppelin would be awesome. If it included a detachable plane like in the movie, it would be perfect. I just hope the passenger compartment is big enough.

I agree that a minifig scale zeppelin would be awesome. If it included a detachable plane like in the movie, it would be perfect. I just hope the passenger compartment is big enough.

the odds of lego making a minifig scaled zeplen are high. but it probably wouldn't include the plane because it's already in another set. I wish they had made that set with the car :cry_sad: and made the plane to go with the zepplin :classic:

The odds of lego making a minifig scaled zeplen are high. But it probably wouldn't include the plane because it's already in another set. I wish they had made that set with the car :cry_sad: and made the plane to go with the zepplin :classic:

As much as I would love one, I'm pretty sure the odds are not that high, as it would be huge to be properly minifig scaled.

And that is correct as far as the plane; they would just making some small contraption to attach to the already existing plane, which would not come with the Zeppelin, as it will be in another set.

What do you mean ''that set with the car?''

As much as I would love one, I'm pretty sure the odds are not that high, as it would be huge to be properly minifig scaled.

And that is correct as far as the plane; they would just making some small contraption to attach to the already existing plane, which would not come with the Zeppelin, as it will be in another set.

What do you mean ''that set with the car?''

true. and I meant that set with the planes to have that car from the movie instead of the red biplane

Edited by legoindy01

true. and I meant that SCENE with the car

That wasn't what I mean't. I am saying there are probably several hundred cars in the Indy movies, so which one are you talking about?

That wasn't what I mean't. I am saying there are probably several hundred cars in the Indy movies, so which one are you talking about?

I meant the car in the last crusdae that indy and his dad steal after crashing the biplane. remember the chase through the tunnel where the plane broke it's wings off

post-5592-1237668057.jpg

"this is intolerable!"

-henry jones, sr.

Edited by legoindy01

Enough about minifig zeppelins lets talk about a club obi wan. I think that would be a great set!

Goodby Dr. Jones

I meant the car in the last crusdae that indy and his dad steal after crashing the biplane. remember the chase through the tunnel where the plane broke it's wings off

post-5592-1237668057.jpg

Okay. I think that would be a good addition to the set then, but I would still want the Biplane.

Enough about minifig zeppelins lets talk about a club obi wan.

But Zeppelins Rock! (click)

And I would much rather have the Ford Tri-Motor than a Club Kenobi set.

Also, so you know, you can just edit a post rather than doubleposting.

Okay. I think that would be a good addition to the set then, but I would still want the Biplane.

But Zeppelins Rock! (click)

And I would much rather have the Ford Tri-Motor than a Club Kenobi set.

Also, so you know, you can just edit a post rather than doubleposting.

The Zeppelin would include the biplane and the airplane attack set would include the car

It's Club Obi Wan not Club kenobi. You know that scene at the begining of Temple of doom. And a tri motor would be nice and more likely than the club but a Club Obi wan would be better.

Edited by legoindy01

It's Club Obi Wan not Club kenobi.

Sarcasm. Obi Wan Kenobi is a Star Wars character.

Obi Wan Kenobi is a Star Wars character.

Way to point out the obvious! :tongue: I think they should make a set of the temple of the holy grail with callapsing floors spinning blades and a transperent bridge with random greyy studs on it!

Good idea. I think this set has a good chance of happening. It would be a lot like the Temple escape set.

What do you mean? A set wth a U-boat being like temple escape does'nt make much sense to me.

What do you mean? A set wth a U-boat being like temple escape does'nt make much sense to me.

You're right. I ment to rply to the grail temple comment. I'll edit it later.

TLC should make the U-Boat from Raiders of the Lost Ark

Good idea this may have a chance of happening. It could be like temple escape

Edited by legoindy01

I completely agree.

Guys, we already have an older wishlist topic here. Perhaps a mod can merge them...? :classic: Thanks a lot!