Itaria No Shintaku

Minifigures Series 8 Guessing Game Results

Here are the results!

47 people played this game! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

15 Guessed right for a PIRATE! (though, who said PIRATE CAPTAIN will get 1 point, .5 to who said simply PIRATE) :thumbup:

10 Guessed right for a FAIRY

8 Guessed right for a OLD STYLE DIVER

7 Guessed right for a FEMALE SKIER

6 Guessed right for a CONQUISTADOR

5 Guessed right for a AMERICAN FOOTBALL PLAYER

3 Guessed right for a BRITISH GENTLEMAN (or trader)

3 Guessed right for a SANTA

2 Guessed right for a THESPIS/MEDIEVAL ACTOR

2 Guessed for a YODELLER (I will give .5 point to these ones, it's the closest to a bavarian guy I know)

1 Guessed right for a COWGIRL

No guesses for EVIL ROBOT - ALIEN CONQUEST STYLE ALIEN - CHEERLEADER II - MANBAT - DJ :thumbdown:

And now announcing the winners! :blush:

Category 0 points: "Let's face the truth men..." :oh:

Me (sad truth but truth) BasOne ,Jarde, DrNightmare, Cire, Gelu Numbert, TomRoid, Oddibossity, Jedi Master Brick, Lucanik-San, The Real Walkers, migbarroso

Category .5 points: "Well, at least I can say..." :hmpf:

Bounty Hunter Supreme, muscleman, General Magma, Blondie-Wan

Category 1 points: "I got one. Er... just one" :grin:

KisKatona, Darth Nilius, Legoist, SpiralSJ, Klaus-Dieter, Otherworld, Rakky, Snowspeeder Pilot, Teardrop Trashcan, dyntar, Graysmith, adventuresinlego, Vicmackey

Category 1.5 points: "I am a LEGO guesser" :laugh:

Pirate Matt, Knight Snap, Masta'Blasta', Lordofdragons, Brig Brick, Laurac, David Thomson

Category 2 points: "LEGO sneakers" :devil:

Jadeirene, LEGOfan123, pjonze, Minifig_Matt, -GZ-

Category 2.5 points: "Top guessers" :cry_happy:

SilentMode, Phyre, just2good

Category 3 points: "WHOA" and third place in this standings :thumbup:

Haltiamieli

And now announcing the real winners!

2nd place for JVD, who guessed right 3 (old diver, english gentleman, fairy) and predicted a casual sport figure, suggesting an american footballer for a total of nearly 4. :thumbup: :thumbup:

And...

The game is won by...

THE BRICK RAT

who guessed right a FEMAL SKIER, an OLD STYLE DIVER, a FAIRY and a CONQUISTADOR.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I thank you everybody for having plaied this game, the EB staff for having me let this topic go on and indexing this, and I welcome you to the new topic of the SERIES 9 GUESSING GAME to open soon (if nothing against it, of course). :cry_happy:

I swear I said Pirate and Football player! :tongue: Ohh well it was a great game! Thanks Itaria. Mood: Happy ( yay 100th post- Citizens here I come!)

I checked again and you hit the Faerie... just that. :)

Wow, I did better than I expected. I was expecting that someone would have got at least five correct guesses, but congratulations nevertheless to JVD and especially to The Brick Rat - well done! And thanks Itaria No Shintaku for organising the guessing game, it was very interesting. I will certainly take part in the upcoming Series 9 guessing game too. :classic:

Congratulations Brick Rat. :thumbup:

... I guess my "gentleman in 17th century clothes" wasn't precise enough to earn even half a point for hinting at the Thespis :sad:

Hehe.. in fact I am trying to use that Thespis a second time as a kind of wild card because when I first did see the list and everybody thought the Thespis would be a classic greek/roman one, I was hoping he could be a stand-in for the ancient greek/roman civilian from my list..*huh*

... and if only Lego had given that bavarian guy a hat from the forest police... then I could claim this was what I did mean with my boyscout... :laugh:

Anyway, time to polish up the cristal balls again and start guessing series 9 ?