Sign in to follow this  
AppleLEGO

D2C Contest: Temple of Poseidon - The Secret of Treasure

Theme : Atlantis

Title : Temple of Poseidon - The Secret of Treasure

Number of minifigs ; 1 Poseidon status,1 Emperor, 2 Crab Warrior, 2 Manta Warrior, 2 Skeleton and 2 Diver.

Temple of Poseidon is special design that everything you could have seenever !! This is a modular buildings and it’s shiftable,detachable and transformable to different combination of building view.

Sea creature was hide the treasure chest in a secret place, inside sunk Poseidon Temple, however braveness diver take the quest to find out ..

------

top_01.jpg

Temple of Poseidon was a an building sunk into seabed. It's partially destroyed and many diver trying to get the legendary treasure.

------

top_02.jpg

The 3rd level and above (4th level and roof) is shift-able along the track on top of 2nd level, it's show you different scenes of buildings

------

top_03.jpg

Temple is detachable too. After detached, 2nd level front hall is shift-able too.

------

top_04.jpg

By removing the 2nd level front-hall, there is a secret dungeon and "switchable" trap under it.

------

top_05.jpg

At the roof of the Temple, there is a turnable statue, the treasure chest hidden there but was stolen.

------

top_06.jpg

Front view of Poseidon Temple. Two gates at the corner of dungeon. above it is a trap too.

-------

Remarks : I just removed the composite photos to comply the contest rules, hope everyone would enjoy the browsing. Please visit my , or AppleLEGO's brickshelf gallery, you'll find there more picture ! enjoy default_blink.gif your feedback is valuables

~ AppleLEGO ~

Edited by AppleLEGO

This is really nice. The concept of a Temple of Poseidon is something I'd hoped to see in this contest, and the playability and modularity is a wonderful touch. I think it might've been better if you'd tiled over some more of the studs, but it's still a great entry like this.

Really nice customizable and play abilities, AppleLEGO. Reminds me of something out of the Legend of Zelda video games.

The only thing I would maybe change is your presentation. The pictures are dark, so maybe a white background would be better (I understand if you were trying to capture that underwater vibe). Also, this is just my opinion, but I don't like the vibrant text all over the photos. I highly prefer clean photos and text outside of them explaining the features and whatnot.

I wish you good luck in the contest.

Quite a nice entry, I really like the highly-playable features of this set - something that is a major plus for any possible set. How many pieces did you use in this build? It sure looks like it's in the range of the largest set size of System-scale sets. Well done overall!

This is really nice. The concept of a Temple of Poseidon is something I'd hoped to see in this contest, and the playability and modularity is a wonderful touch. I think it might've been better if you'd tiled over some more of the studs, but it's still a great entry like this.

Thank you for your viewing and valuable recommendation default_classic.gifI wish to tile up the flooring, roof and etc, but I’mrunning out of tiles .. just lets it be natural LEGO stud …hahadefault_satisfied.gif

Really nice customizable and play abilities, AppleLEGO. Reminds me of something out of the Legend of Zelda video games.

The only thing I would maybe change is your presentation. The pictures are dark, so maybe a white background would be better (I understand if you were trying to capture that underwater vibe). Also, this is just my opinion, but I don't like the vibrant text all over the photos. I highly prefer clean photos and text outside of them explaining the features and whatnot.

I wish you good luck in the contest.

Thank you to pointing out and I’ll get improving in futuredefault_blink.gif , actually I’m no good in articles write-up, and presentation 。。 default_tong.gif

Quite a nice entry, I really like the highly-playable features of this set - something that is a major plus for any possible set. How many pieces did you use in this build? It sure looks like it's in the range of the largest set size of System-scale sets. Well done overall!

thank you for your viewing default_classic.gif

actually i didn't counting how many parts been used yet, because it's combine many LEGO sets parts. normally i'll use LDD to "virtual-built" a same moc, to recording down the builting steps and parts counting.

You may browsing my another moc building ~ City of Relgna, it's a completed Persian architectural and LDD ready default_laugh_new.gif

~AppleLEGO ~

Edited by AppleLEGO

Thank you for your viewing and valuable recommendation default_classic.gifI wish to tile up the flooring, roof and etc, but I’mrunning out of tiles .. just lets it be natural LEGO stud …hahadefault_satisfied.gif

It's not a bad thing; lot's of official sets aren't tiled over either.

Thank you to pointing out and I’ll get improving in futuredefault_blink.gif , actually I’m no good in articles write-up, and presentation 。。 default_tong.gif

No worries. I thought the presentation wasn't bad, although wasn't there a rule against multiple pics combined into one?

It's not a bad thing; lot's of official sets aren't tiled over either.

No worries. I thought the presentation wasn't bad, although wasn't there a rule against multiple pics combined into one?

I just removed the others composite photos (except the first main photo) to comply the contest rules. Please visit my gallery, you'll find there more picture ! hope everyone would enjoy the browsing default_laugh_new.gif

Edited by AppleLEGO