Sign in to follow this  
Tazmaniac

Harbor Master

The place to pay if you want to stay........ or it's the prison for you and your crew.

104_1310.jpg

104_1311.jpg

feed back welcome

G'day 'Taz', another great pirate MOC from you.....though bow tie's when were they invented ? :pir-wink:

Fantastic room you have created, bookcase, chest, writing desk, etc, very nice work - Brick On 'Taz' ! :pir-grin:

G'day 'Taz', another great pirate MOC from you.....though bow tie's when were they invented ? :pir-wink:

Fantastic room you have created, bookcase, chest, writing desk, etc, very nice work - Brick On 'Taz' ! :pir-grin:

cheers tiger and as for the bow tie they've been around since the 17th century :pir-wink:

Great little scene. I like that bay window, and I don't think I've ever seen a bookcase like that. Also, nice custom hair piece :thumbup:

Well done! I love all the details and of course the wig is beautiful!

Great Work, again. Lovely details like the decanter, and the carpet. I really like the blackboard, since I've never seen it before... is it from a Harry Potter set?

Nice vignette :thumbup: I like the desks and the bookcase.

The SNOT floor is nice as well though it seems to be only checkered in the middle.

It would look better if you also did that on the sides but maybe you didn't have the bricks for it.

Great little MOC! Nice details, I like how you used that blackboard piece.

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

...soon!

@ Aalak , yep the board is from HP Hogworts first release.... or 2nd, I have both but can't remember which one it's from.

@ Admiral Croissant , Yes it was due to lack of bricks.... the story of my life, but I'm trying to fix that thanks to BL.

@ Dreamweb, Cheers for the blogging,

got me while I was posting this.

Cheers to all that commented It really helps motivate me to do more.

still have quite a way to go as far as my MOCing is concerned but I've only been at it for a few months now and I'm really starting to like what I'm producing.

Maybe (here's wishing) in a few years I'll be up there with Derfel Cardarn,( my favorite builder ) and the likes.

Edited by TazManiac