Mister Phes

Who are all the Pirate Lego fans on this board?

I wanna know who likes/loves/worships Pirate Lego!

I'm a huge fanatic of the original theme and have acquired almost got all of the sets. I was hoping there was a Pirate section like there is castle because I have plenty to write about them. Oh well, no such luck.

So who is into the Pirates?

(Pirates Lego includes the sub-themes Soldiers, Imperial Guards, Indigo Island and Imperial Armada)

Oh, and if you dislike Pirate Lego, could you please refrain from posting as I'm only interested in hearing from the people who like it. You can start your own Pirate Lego bashing topic if you feel the need to write negative comments about it. Thank you!

I am a pirate fan. I'm kind of glad they went away though, since there is no way I could afford to do Pirates along with Castle (my first Lego love), Harry Potter, Star Wars, and Vikings! I do have most of the Pirate sets, except for a few of the last line, the Imperial Flagship and the Skull-eyed Schooner.

Steve

As you are not really discussing pirate creations, I will move this over to 'Lego Other Products'.

Oh, and please do not create multiple topics, I just deleted a topic exactly the same as this one.

But, Welcome to Eurobricks! :)

Jon.

I am, I have 4 ships (and I'd like to have more they're so great)

Moreover, minifigs are especially well done (imperials, from french to spanish i love them *wub* )

Welcome aboard mister-phes!!!!

I really love the pirate line. One of the best line ever with SW and City.

Everything in this line was great: minifigs (Imperial French like Luigi *satis* ), boats and ships were really awsome, animals, buildings...It just lacks slaves to paddle big ships with a guy with a wip :-D

The problem is I got back into legos when the Pirate line was stopped *devil* I still managed to get a couple of ships via S@H and browsing all toy stores in my area when I was living in North Carolina (I found a couple of sets).

I wish that when the licences run off, TLC will offer us a great new Pirates Line *satis* with new Vickings (don't you just love maritime themes).

Until then, lets keep our fingers crossed.

See, you are not alone in this deep sea filled with piratry :-D

Pirates is one of my most favourite lines (before my dark ages it was THE most favourite line), though I'm nowadays more into space and related things. I haven't made many mocs so far, to be precies it was one, an royal port, you can see it at my BS gallery (link in my signature).

I loved pirates as a child but as time moved on and they were cancelled, I started to like other themes.

I hope to return to my pirate building because I spent many days making ships and ports.

I like the imperial guards very much ;)

They are so neat.

Right now I have started to build on a 3 x 4 baseplate MOC (That's 12 x 32 x 32) But it might expand to 6 x 4 baseplates :oD

It will include a habor, small city section with time typical houses and a castle (fortress).

I will try to keep the original colorscheme of the imperial guards for the fortress.

I have a decent collection of pirate sets.

As in:

2 Imperial Trading Posts

2 Imperial Outposts

1 Caribbean Clipper

1 Pirate Periolous Pitfall

1 (Legend) Blackseas Barracuda

2 Cannon Cove

1 Armada Flagship

1 Harbour Sentry

1 Sabre Island

and sad to say, that I ordered a Redbeard's Pirate Ship (new 4+ "jack stone")

:(

Ben Medinets

Well I was reading old posts lol and would just like to say...I have a wooden leg, I am also a pirate fanatic! Thats all I buy. (BTW I dont have a wooden leg its an expression lol)

I spent almost every dollar I earned in 6 months to buy every Lego set that was predominantly Imperial Guards/Soldiers. And I have a bunch of other Pirate sets as well.

Not my favorite theme, but definately one of Lego's better all time themes.

Hmm are you serious? lol its the best theme! My cannons will blast you all!

Ha! You guys won't be able to fire at each other, both your cannons are unloaded! At least Brickster has ammo lying around...

Anyways, I consider myself a pirate fan... Though I like castle more.

Scurvey bunch of pirates! I'll take them all out in under 10 seconds with a quick spray of bullets from a well-placed gatling gun! - or better yet, a good gunslinger could take them out while they reload those old sea water-rusted flintlocks.

Quite simple... Choose a country to lead or join an existing one... The first post of thread tells you who is affiliated to which country. Then you just introduce yourself and join in on the current discussion or make up something new to add to it.