Sign in to follow this  
B-Lister

Regarding language.

I have given much thought to a Lego comic. I have a story worked out that I have been brainstorming since college.

But the story features collegiate humor and salty language.

This being a forum for adults, I want to know if there would be any limits if I chose to do it in a brick medium, regarding language?

This is an adult forum, it sounds like you'd be fine if you would like to post it here (if it is LEGO element construction of course).

Well it will be Lego, but the protagonists won't be purist.

Plus, if it happens, a lot of preliminary work will be required. Just wanted to make certain the language would be okay. While it isn't language I would use regularly in the forums, it is important to the setting and tone of the comic.

This is an adult forum, so I see swearing occasionally. In fact one of our moderators titles is, "can't see visible shit" so you should be fine in that regard.

Yup, it looks like it would be fine as long as it doesn't get too far over the line. This is a forum meant for adults, after all.

Okay, I'm developing another idea that will be easier to produce than my other idea, might have it up in the next few days.

You could put in a warning about the level of language. The viewer can then chose to watch it or not. Some people may be sensitive to foul language.

You could put in a warning about the level of language. The viewer can then chose to watch it or not. Some people may be sensitive to foul language.

This. Exactly this. Put a warning in the title for people who are sensitive. Plus, you never know what 'guests' may visit these forums(*cough*children*cough*), it is Lego after all!