Swap: pirate mini figs for city stuff. UK

28 replies to this topic

#1 mgleslie

mgleslie

Member: 9702

Posted 03 April 2010 - 03:55 PM

Got 15 pirate mini figs as shown all in good condition with no obvious marks or damage. I'm looking to swap for anything LEGO City that isn't Police or Fire. Based in the UK so would prefer UK or Europe to keep postage down but will be happy with any offers.

Cheers
Mike.

Posted Image

#2 mgleslie

mgleslie

Posted 04 April 2010 - 02:56 PM

Nobody interested in my Pirates?

#3 Shadows

Shadows

• Awesome, brilliant, not redundant.

Member: 1558

Posted 04 April 2010 - 03:10 PM

View Postmgleslie, on Apr 4 2010, 09:56 AM, said:

Nobody interested in my Pirates?
Don't bump your own sales topic, especially when it's barely been a day. :hmpf:

Shadows is looking for stalkers. Yep, you heard me right. CLICKY!

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here
Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide | Tutorials

#4 General Redwater

General Redwater

• Captain Blue Hair urgently needs to change pants!

Member: 9843

Posted 04 April 2010 - 09:43 PM

I`d offer, but I live in the U.S. :hmpf_bad:
Thank you Joey Lock for my smilies.Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Thanks Jebediahs!
Join The Brick Hope!

"We shall defend our island whatever the cost may be; we shall fight on beaches, landing grounds, in fields, in streets and on the hills. We shall never surrender and even if, which I do not for the moment believe, this island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, will carry on the struggle until in God's good time the New World with all its power and might, sets forth to the liberation and rescue of the Old."
- Prime Minister Winston Churchill (after the fall of France)

#5 mgleslie

mgleslie

Posted 04 April 2010 - 10:09 PM

View PostGeneral Redwater, on Apr 4 2010, 10:43 PM, said:

I`d offer, but I live in the U.S.

Go for it, I would have given preference to UK simply because of postage both ways but I am willing to post them anywhere.

#6 General Redwater

General Redwater

Posted 04 April 2010 - 10:12 PM

Do you have hats for the french?
Thank you Joey Lock for my smilies.Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Thanks Jebediahs!
Join The Brick Hope!

"We shall defend our island whatever the cost may be; we shall fight on beaches, landing grounds, in fields, in streets and on the hills. We shall never surrender and even if, which I do not for the moment believe, this island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, will carry on the struggle until in God's good time the New World with all its power and might, sets forth to the liberation and rescue of the Old."

#7 General Armendariz

General Armendariz

• I invoke upon thee...the Curse of the Merman-General!

Member: 4056

Posted 04 April 2010 - 11:55 PM

I'll give you either construction workers (various torsos), or civilians, or a farmer. For The Pirate with the anchor tattoo and vest, and two bluecoats.
I have more City figs.

#8 General Redwater

General Redwater

Posted 05 April 2010 - 12:01 AM

I can give you three construction workers, five civilians, and a few animals for the bluecoats. (soldiers)

Edited by General Redwater, 05 April 2010 - 12:02 AM.

Thanks Jebediahs!
Join The Brick Hope!

#9 mgleslie

mgleslie

Posted 05 April 2010 - 12:34 AM

Thanks for the offers guys, I'll wait and see how they are best split up based on all the offers.

To answer General Redwater's question I only have on offer exactly what is in the photograph.

And I'd also like to point out that I'm open to getting vehicles, buildings or accessories in exchange for any or all of these.

Thanks
Mike.

#10 General Armendariz

General Armendariz

Posted 05 April 2010 - 12:41 AM

How about the set 7369 Camper for all? or half? with only the male fig in it though.

#11 General Redwater

General Redwater

Posted 05 April 2010 - 12:44 AM

View PostGeneral Armendariz, on Apr 4 2010, 08:41 PM, said:

How about the set 7369 Camper for all? or half? with only the male fig in it though.

This is like an ebay bidding war. :laugh:

I can offer all the vehicles from the Town Plans set for all or half too.

Edited by General Redwater, 05 April 2010 - 12:46 AM.

Thanks Jebediahs!
Join The Brick Hope!

#12 mgleslie

mgleslie

Posted 05 April 2010 - 06:24 PM

Ok guys the offers are a bit vague and random so what I have done is numbered each of the figs in the first post, if you can say exactly which ones you would like to swap for what, that would be useful.

Thanks
Mike.

#13 General Redwater

General Redwater

Posted 05 April 2010 - 06:56 PM

I would like to swap for 1, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15. :classic:

Edit- and maybe 7.

Edited by General Redwater, 05 April 2010 - 06:57 PM.

Thanks Jebediahs!
Join The Brick Hope!

#14 mgleslie

mgleslie

Posted 06 April 2010 - 01:09 AM

View PostGeneral Redwater, on Apr 5 2010, 07:56 PM, said:

I would like to swap for 1, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15. :classic:

Edit- and maybe 7.

Sorry not really interested in the vehicles from the Town Plan, you wouldn't happen to have anything else?

#15 General Redwater

General Redwater

Posted 06 April 2010 - 01:38 AM

View Postmgleslie, on Apr 5 2010, 09:09 PM, said:

Sorry not really interested in the vehicles from the Town Plan, you wouldn't happen to have anything else?
I have about 4,5,or 6 construction workers, 6,7,8, or 9 civilians, and some vehicals.  I have more city people, but these are the ones I can think off of the top of my head.
Thanks Jebediahs!
Join The Brick Hope!

#16 General Armendariz

General Armendariz

Posted 06 April 2010 - 03:08 AM

1, 3, 11, 7, 14, and 5
I have these:
Posted Image
What do you think?

Edited by General Armendariz, 06 April 2010 - 03:10 AM.

#17 mgleslie

mgleslie

Posted 06 April 2010 - 09:19 AM

View PostGeneral Armendariz, on Apr 6 2010, 04:08 AM, said:

1, 3, 11, 7, 14, and 5
I have these:
Posted Image
What do you think?

The Camper Van set sounded better, more my cup of tea.

#18 General Redwater

General Redwater

Posted 06 April 2010 - 09:11 PM

How about these? They come with there accessories.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Thanks Jebediahs!
Join The Brick Hope!

#19 General Armendariz

General Armendariz

Posted 06 April 2010 - 10:57 PM

View Postmgleslie, on Apr 6 2010, 03:19 AM, said:

The Camper Van set sounded better, more my cup of tea.
Whoops, forgot to add the camper in the pic :blush: The camper too
so thats all of these figs plus the camper *no female comes with camper* for 1, 2, 3, 11, 7, 14, 13, and 5

#20 General Redwater

General Redwater

Posted 06 April 2010 - 11:36 PM

Do you want animals brickarms, and/or city parts?
Thanks Jebediahs!
Join The Brick Hope!

#21 mgleslie

mgleslie

Posted 07 April 2010 - 12:18 AM

View PostGeneral Armendariz, on Apr 6 2010, 11:57 PM, said:

Whoops, forgot to add the camper in the pic :blush: The camper too
so thats all of these figs plus the camper *no female comes with camper* for 1, 2, 3, 11, 7, 14, 13, and 5

That sounds perfect. Send me your details via PM and I can get these mini figs packaged up.

Thanks
Mike.

Edited by mgleslie, 07 April 2010 - 12:18 AM.

#22 General Redwater

General Redwater

Posted 07 April 2010 - 01:45 AM

Can I trade the minifigs I posted above for 4, 12, 15, 9 , 10, and 6?
Thanks Jebediahs!
Join The Brick Hope!

#23 General Redwater

General Redwater

Posted 09 April 2010 - 12:51 AM

Would you like City parts like tires, axels, doors, windshelds, windows, roofing pieces, and fences?

If so, I can add pictures.
Thanks Jebediahs!
Join The Brick Hope!

#24 mgleslie

mgleslie

Posted 09 April 2010 - 09:07 AM

View PostGeneral Redwater, on Apr 9 2010, 01:51 AM, said:

Would you like City parts like tires, axels, doors, windshelds, windows, roofing pieces, and fences?

If so, I can add pictures.

Yeah if you want to post a pic that would be good, I think I'd prefer a set of some sort but I suppose it depends on what you are offering.

Thanks
Mike

#25 General Redwater

General Redwater

Posted 10 April 2010 - 12:39 PM

Heres the picture, this is just a sample, I have  bulk of any piece you see here.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Thanks Jebediahs!
Join The Brick Hope!

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users