Sign in to follow this  
Paul cantu

Modular Ship

I am currently trying to make a 100% changeable ship. The decks, sides, masts, interior, cabin, size of the ship and whatever else you can possibly imagine will be able to be changed so that you can make an unlimited amount of different ships with a small amount of hull pieces. Hopefully you like it. :pir-classic:

1228524208m_SPLASH.jpg

You can view this on: http://mocpages.com/moc.php/83550

I will put pictures on this soon, hopefully. Updates will be coming as well.

Good, but I fail to see how this ship can be modified in width.

By size I was reffering to length. But you can modify the width if you add some inverted slopes on the sides or use other techniques to make the ship wider. I will make more sides once I get the technique perfected.

I've added a picture to the first post of this thread so it gets more attention.

I think this could be news worthy in the future.

hey, I'm also working on a ship with a modular system, i will try to upload pictures as soon as possible. it is nice to know that more than one person thinks of a similar project at the same time

c ya!

hey, I'm also working on a ship with a modular system, i will try to upload pictures as soon as possible. it is nice to know that more than one person thinks of a similar project at the same time

c ya!

please do not tell us about one of your upcoming projects.

but welcome tully

So far I like it but how about tallness will there be any cabins? :pir_laugh2:

c ya!

I am currently trying to make a 100% changeable ship. The decks, sides, masts, interior, cabin, size of the ship and whatever else you can possibly imagine will be able to be changed so that you can make an unlimited amount of different ships with a small amount of hull pieces. Hopefully you like it. :pir-classic:

Nice idea, but isn't this really the main essence of the Lego-concept: Making 100% changeable cars, ships, buildings enabling everybody to make an unlimited amount of whatever is possibly imaginable...? :pir-sweet:

But I like to see your progress on this modular ship all the same!

please do not tell us about one of your upcoming projects.

but welcome tully

What? That could just be the way it's written, but that wasn't a very considerate comment. I would recommend you don't make comments like that in future. :pir-wink: