Hey guys,

I'd like to present my modular Book Store. It's a little smaller than the other modulars, but I like it. No interior yet, don't usually like them, but for a book store, I might have to put in some books.

VZrlkxd.jpg?1

A picture with one of my other MOCs and the PS. (Sorry for the potato quality)

hh8WBGq.jpg

With more of my modulars. This is a temporary setup, as my shelf had to be off my wall because of construction on my house.

65raFf4.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Actually it looks nice in the line up there 'ItsaBRICKS'.....though I'm not sure about the front shop window jumping straight out like that......totally need to see an interior to if it does suit the building or not.

Anyway, great work and Brick On 'ItsaBRICKS' ! :grin:

I like it, especially the colors. The front window is, I'm assuming, a display window....which would explain its style. One big problem, and I'm not smart enough to solve it, the 'K' in books is really tortured. Oh, and the MOC next to the book store is nice.

I like it, especially the colors. The front window is, I'm assuming, a display window....which would explain its style. One big problem, and I'm not smart enough to solve it, the 'K' in books is really tortured. Oh, and the MOC next to the book store is nice.

Yeah, display window for some of the newer releases probably. Yeah, I couldn't figure out a better way to do the "k".

Actually it looks nice in the line up there 'ItsaBRICKS'.....though I'm not sure about the front shop window jumping straight out like that......totally need to see an interior to if it does suit the building or not.

Anyway, great work and Brick On 'ItsaBRICKS' ! :grin:

This one will probably get an interior eventually. Thanks!

Nice small modular :)

Works well with the other modulars aswell - after all, you often find houses with differing heights next to each other (which should be no excuse for Lego to make the modulars smaller and smaller, though :sceptic: )