hjmediastudios

Your guide to Tournament of Retribution III

This made me LOL. I'm pretty sure bluecoats will LOL too and that a few redcoats will be offended by this :classic:

You can clearly see that the redcoat soldier just used his rifle to beat the head of a bluecoat to pulp, just by the shape of it.

The bluecoat obviously likes to keep his clean and unused, rather irons his uniform and take long warm baths. :grin:

Haha, nice, no wonder the redcoats are difficult to aim at with a rifle, drunk like that they make unpredictable moves :laugh:

This made me laugh out loud, its nice to see a good graphic once in a while :thumbup:

Great job, I can see the redcoats living in denial now. *adds more fuel to the fire* This tournament is going to be great!

We'll see whose musket will look like a racetrack as soon as we Redcoats blow a way you bloody, bluefin tuna bluecoats! You're not even good enough to be capitalized. HA!

Bluecoats as they always proclaim to be

More superior than the Redcoats they swear upon

Least do they realise

The blood trail the Bluecoats leave when they fall

Will always signify

There is Red in all of us

Even in the Blues. :wink:

Nice graphics :thumbup:

Edited by Purpearljellyblob

He, he he! Nicely done but, these are more what you'd call guidelines than an actual guide! The reality is completely different if not just the other way around!

So the Redcoats decided to delete our banners...

It's ON.

Whoever did it, admit now or be utterly crushed in the tournament.

Edited by Esurient

You azure colored a**holes just don't get it! I don't see that at all.

When I look at the picture I see:

1. Bees flocking to redcoat, who, despite his mainly heroics and hard day’s work, still smells as sweet as a rose.

2. Every man should be able to hold his liquor, and it appears this redcoat is doing so figuratively and literally. Bravo senior redcoat, bravo!

3. A redcoat with an obvious love of the game of "deck hockey". I'll bet he is the goalie and doesn't even wear a mask! How manly!

4. Awesome in a fight, and even better on the dance floor, look at that redcoat get his jig on! Wenches love a man who can boogie!

5. Well worn weapon with plenty of use. Plus it is clear he just used the thing to whoop a bluecoat’s pastry loving butt.

And your description of that periwinkle pansy is even further off!

When I look at the picture I see:

1. Constipated look from having a stick, musket or cutlass shoved very far up his plump rump.

2. Super clean uniform because bluecoat boob’s mother still washes it for him.

3. Hairy palms and permanently cramp hand for “doing that too much”.

4. Never used musket unless you count “that one time, at band camp…”.

5. Super tight pants useful for concealing bluecoat boners on sight of every old wench, shirtless pirate, masked islander or monkey. Bluecoat mother has to wash pants more than any other part of clothing to remove all of the odd, "I swear it is ice cream, mom!" stains.

Ah ah, very nice guide! Now everyone can see the truth thanks to you :)

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

This is a very good and extremly precise guide to the Tournament HJ! I think that Admins should index it as official. Who's with me?

Anyone else noticed that lobster had a weird accident with a lipstick?

That's because they don't have to answer... a silent sign of joy and support, a gun salute, a look of grandeur and valor on their faces... is enough for me :tongue:

That's because they don't have to answer... a silent sign of joy and support, a gun salute, a look of grandeur and valor on their faces... is enough for me :tongue:

You are settling with that, just like you bluecoats will settle for second place. :devil:

You are settling with that, just like you bluecoats will settle for second place. :devil:

Blah blah blah blah blah blah... my grandmother told me better stories for my bedtime...

Edited by Mazin

You little childish bluecoats still listen to bedtime stories! :roflmao::laugh_hard: And you bluecoats wonder why we are confident in winning the ToR! :wink:

"told" is past tense you illiterate lobster :tongue: novadays we tell bedtime stories to your girls :laugh:

BTW... are you still afraid of a bluecoat in your closet? :devil: