Sign in to follow this  
jamie75

Star Wars Technic sets for sale

Hey guys,

I just got word last night that I am being laid off work for atleast afew weeks. I was selling these to make room in my play room for the ISD Playset and Jabba's SailBarge as well as the new Batman sets and to pay for them. But, I need to get rid of these to help with some bills and such.

Luckily I was the last one laid off, so I will be the first one called back. Gotta love the unions!!

I am selling off my Star Wars Technic sets. I have for sale:

8000 Pit Droid

8001 Battle Droid

8002 Destroyer Droid

8007 C-3PO

8008 Stormtrooper

8009 R2-D2

8010 Darth Vader

8011 Jango Fett

8012 Super Battle Droid

I would like to sell them in one lot. All are complete with instructions, no boxes. I would like to get $175 for the lot, but, if you want to send me an offer, we'll see if we can make a deal.

I am also selling:

8435 4WD, complete with instructions, no box, $25

9748 Droid Development Kit, main model only (R2-D2) , plus book and CD $30

9754 Dark Side Developer Kit, main model only (AT-AT), plus 3 books $30

The price above is shipped to anyone in the US. International will be alittle more.

I am on the "Straightshooters List" now.

Thanks, Jamie

*Edit, I will trade for for new Bamans sets. Also, I dropped the price since it has been up for 2 days and had no takers.*

I am not on the "Straight Shooter List", but, I just concluded 4 deals here with no problems. They will vouch for me, if need be.

Thanks, Jamie

I did a couple of deals with Jamie recently and had no problems. He's good for it.

Wow, I don't know if I got have that many without builting an MTT the size of my house!!

Jamie

Sign in to follow this