Sign in to follow this  
Colossus

Custom X-Men Cyclops

Everything is genuine Lego except the visor, which I found on arealightcustoms.com. The boots are decals from finecloniers.com. Not pictured underneath the helmet I used the Avengers Hawkeye head. I think leg printing adds so much to the minifig. I wish Lego would put the same effort into Super Heroes that they do for Star Wars minifigs.The leg printing on Star Wars stuff is phenomenal.

post-34765-0-71947100-1401804614_thumb.jpg

Edited by Colossus

My sincerest apologies! I bought the visor from arealightcustoms.com. You can find it under the heading "Headgear accessories", listed as Phase II yellow binoculars. I had it confused with brickforge.com, where I found a white Mohawk hair piece for Storm.

My sincerest apologies! I bought the visor from arealightcustoms.com. You can find it under the heading "Headgear accessories", listed as Phase II yellow binoculars. I had it confused with brickforge.com, where I found a white Mohawk hair piece for Storm.

No need to apologise. Thanks for the link :)

Wow!! Love it, adds so much to the figure, makes you wonder why Lego never went down this route themselves. Excellent upgrade to Cyke Colossus! Will you be posting any more of your customs?

I'll post more customs once I figure out how to upload more pics from my phone.

Edited by Colossus

Really nice work, I'd suggest trimming that lower face protectors, for a perfect visor. I'm definetely using those pieces also, so thank you for showing us this.

Looks great. My only concern is the legs look kind of beige/white compared to the rest of the figure, is this just me/the photo?

Glad you all like it! The legs are yellow, but it's a grainy cropped pic from my phone.